Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Wave 6
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Wave 6  (Lu 15792 fois)
Breten
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #15 le: Avril 28, 2008, 15:34:14 »

And doesn't that wave finish off the Demons, Westerners, and Saracens from the book?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #16 le: Avril 28, 2008, 16:08:45 »

Yes. I believe Geof had already mentioned it. The last wave will be a squamata and 4 mercs boxes.

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #17 le: Avril 30, 2008, 16:54:46 »

Find bellow a link to a painting of Gilles de Rais.

Look at the picture showing a dark knight with the introduction Pour notre part, on n’est pas reparti les mains vides (enfin Haekel), puisqu’on a volé le trophée Asmodée, une imposante lithographie de Gilles de Rais :
It will give you a good idea of what the miniature will look like understanding the green is really similar.

http://haekel.free.fr/spip.php?article120

I have been lucky enough to see it during the French GenCon and trust me, from my point of view, it is definitevely the best miniature Asmodee has produced so far.
« Dernière édition: Avril 30, 2008, 16:59:21 par Darth-Swen » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
Breten
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #18 le: Avril 30, 2008, 18:25:47 »

So can someone tell me what Jafar and Houri are, other than Independants?  I recall something about an Efreet or another Djinn, but that could be wishful thiking.
AndrewGPaul
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #19 le: Avril 30, 2008, 19:10:07 »

Jafar is the independant Djinn, who gets better as models on the board die. The Houri is a title, not a name - think harem girl.

Mathieu's Consolidated Orders/Auras thread has their details in it.
Breten
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #20 le: Avril 30, 2008, 19:34:05 »

Jafar is the independant Djinn, who gets better as models on the board die. The Houri is a title, not a name - think harem girl.

Mathieu's Consolidated Orders/Auras thread has their details in it.

Wow, that's great.  That's the kind of beatstick we need.  Can't wait to see them.
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #21 le: Avril 30, 2008, 22:40:26 »

yeah ive been waiting for ages for him. he's going to be the default saracen beatstick me reckons (hopefully with intangible) and if his model is anywhere near as cool as chams then i'll be happy.

saracens i feel need a pure beatstick, the lancer fills this role to a degree but he lacks the ability to take the hits that get past his defense. want something along the lines of a grand dammed of wraths fighting prowess but obviously differant and a bit less straight forward. looking forward to him.  Souriant
Tobyn
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #22 le: Mai 03, 2008, 10:14:29 »

Hes not really a beat stick as he cant do anything until combatants start dying (then he gets perminant +1, but he starts at 0) He has regeneration, ricochet and intangible and is 24 pts.

Now the dancing girl is what looks good to me. Gains +1 CMD when a friendly non insignificant dies within 6" which is perminant, but also for 3 CMD she can cancel a models attack (then still get hit but ont fight back) cant remember if it unique but if its not the stick her in a high CMD army and get her to dance their best fighter out of the game. She also has charisma to make troopers better   
Doctor-Warlock
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #23 le: Mai 03, 2008, 10:48:21 »

The Houri were humans and jinn who entered paradise after being recreated anew and sensually perfect in the afterlife.

They are the actual manifestation of the pure physical pleasures of heaven.

No wonder the Houri in the game is as distracting as she is Souriant

The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper . . .
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #24 le: Mai 03, 2008, 12:46:00 »

now the thingy wit Guiles  he is a whooping 94 points  the 24 reinforment make him a 70 point  at the end but still  has he have no prestige  can only hire   merc...  the  idea is to load your  200 point with independents  and  select the cheaps troops  as reinforcment ...    merc have no independent under  24 points  so it will be quite  a challenge  to  fill those 24 points

spadassins   have  first strike  so it is a  chance they will  cause enoug damage before  start  dying away
Jim Dice
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #25 le: Mai 07, 2008, 10:01:39 »

Hey Guys,

New to the game and I've picked up all the Demon releases todate.

I checked out the wave 6 demon release - Demons: x1 Demon of flesh  (troupers) and x1 Mourner (independant)

I'm concerned  mixing troopers with independants.  If I want to run multiple trooper models I don't want to pay for multiple indpendant models that I cannot use or do  not want to field more than one....

How many Mourners can you field?

Jim

Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #26 le: Mai 07, 2008, 10:12:24 »

The Mourner is "limited 2" so you may play up to 2 into your faction.

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #27 le: Mai 07, 2008, 11:31:36 »

Citation
I'm concerned  mixing troopers with independants.  If I want to run multiple trooper models I don't want to pay for multiple indpendant models that I cannot use or do  not want to field more than one....

i dont think the demons of flesh and the mourner will be in the same box, independants and troopers so far come in seperate boxes, even if they do you could always split a box with someone or sell the unwanted stuff on ebay etc. this game is really popular and i doubt you would have any trouble finding someone to take them off your hands one way or another.

Tobyn
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #28 le: Mai 07, 2008, 12:48:19 »

I think they will come in a box as the demon of flesh is a big blob of arms, legs and eyes. It'll be like the worm pile and the character for the Lost. Plus they all ready said it'll be in the same box Tire la langue
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #29 le: Mai 07, 2008, 12:50:04 »

unusual for them to do that. either way if you dont want one them someone is bound to want t'other.

i like the discription of the demon of flesh, sounds very cool
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.