Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Wave 6
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Wave 6  (Lu 15786 fois)
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #45 le: Mai 09, 2008, 09:25:01 »

why doubles when you can get somethig  diferent .. me  one of each only but off all the faction please ...   need to  buy the demons again  when I have money  Embarrassé Embarrassé Embarrassé
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Jim Dice
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #46 le: Mai 09, 2008, 09:55:10 »

Hi Jim, be welcome. I think I read something from you on the Pulp City board...

As it was stated, you can field two mourners. As for the damned of flesh, you have to keep in mind that Hell Dorado is a skirmish game, and fielding more than 3 same troopers can be quite boring.

I hope you'll enjoy the game!

Yep thats me from Pulp City boards

I've been keeping an eye on the game forever.  Its just started hitting the shelves locally and although I was waiting for full English transalation... well I caved in.  Grimaçant

I know its a skirmish game and I personally do not like fielding the same sculpt in the force more than once, but troopers are common units and I expect to field a few of them.  I was hoping the damned of flesh would come in 2 or more scuplt variants for variety sake.  I'd prefer if they kept Officers, Troopers and independants seperately. That way if there is a figure I can field more than once  I can buy them and not have left over figures that I need to trade away.  Odds are everyone else will be doing the same thing.Jim
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #47 le: Mai 09, 2008, 10:02:18 »

I was hoping the damned of flesh would come in 2 or more scuplt variants for variety sake. 
I saw the damned of flesh during the GenCon Paris and to be honest it is composed of so many parts (legs, arms, details) it will be easy to vary the assembly to create different miniatures.

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
Jim Dice
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #48 le: Mai 09, 2008, 10:23:19 »

I saw the damned of flesh during the GenCon Paris and to be honest it is composed of so many parts (legs, arms, details) it will be easy to vary the assembly to create different miniatures.

Even more reason for it to be released seperately...   What did you think of the sculpt?   Any pictures?
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #49 le: Mai 09, 2008, 10:45:25 »

Keep in mind it was the last release for the demons. It has to include the mourner at the same time as the demon of flesh.

Thanks to Bertrand Benoit the concept of the demon of flesh really differs from the illustration as you may see it into the rulebook.

This demons still presents many legs and arms but its body is not any more this massive amount of flesh but something lighter.

As I previously explained, there is so many different parts you may vary the position and so create a really dynamic miniature.

And no, no pictures of the wave 6 allowed during the GenCon (Unfortunately JAG managed very well to avoid any leak)
« Dernière édition: Mai 09, 2008, 10:51:48 par Darth-Swen » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #50 le: Mai 09, 2008, 18:12:41 »

Citation
As I previously explained, there is so many different parts you may vary the position and so create a really dynamic miniature.

or different  poses  if you want  more than one ... clever
mzi
Pionniers
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Call it a hamster...

« Répondre #51 le: Mai 13, 2008, 20:48:05 »

Here is a leak (my guesses in red)! Enjoy!

hippiecrap
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #52 le: Mai 14, 2008, 10:01:39 »

tooo smallllll  Huh
Syphwyn
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #53 le: Mai 14, 2008, 10:15:35 »

much too small, got anything bigger?
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #54 le: Mai 14, 2008, 11:06:37 »

It is on purpose if the picture is so small.

As you probably know Asmodee uses to introduce every new wave by posting concept arts, greens and painted models on the official web-site weeks before the release date.

They would like to keep it secret before this moment so you should not be abble to see any picture of this wave for the moment.

hippiecrap
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #55 le: Mai 14, 2008, 13:30:56 »

that's just mean though
Doctor-Warlock
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #56 le: Mai 14, 2008, 13:52:04 »

that's just mean though
I wholeheartedly agree, its on par with the spiteful things kids do across each-other in the playground.

The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper . . .
mzi
Pionniers
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Call it a hamster...

« Répondre #57 le: Mai 14, 2008, 13:56:53 »

You don't imagine how mean they are! They don't even want to tell me wether my guesses are right or not... I imagine they're looking for a place to rest their bones in Hell Grimaçant

Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #58 le: Mai 14, 2008, 14:11:20 »

I love mzi.

His request to know who's who has just been rejected into the French section and he is already complaining about it with his english mates  Grimaçant

mzi
Pionniers
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Call it a hamster...

« Répondre #59 le: Mai 14, 2008, 17:07:44 »

Darned... you got me! As a matter of fact, I thought I was the only person wandering around both sections... Grimaçant

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.