Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester Hell Dorado “Charity” Second Tournament 18th May 2008
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Manchester Hell Dorado “Charity” Second Tournament 18th May 2008  (Lu 8420 fois)
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #15 le: Mai 06, 2008, 15:56:10 »

As promised I just called Goef to state what I (we) are allowed to difuse and what has to be approved first.

First of all Geof would like to apologise to didn't answer all your e-mails and request. The actual Demon reinforcement box packaging error (http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/2008/04/28/14144)  has kept him busy for a long time as he has to deal with all the customer requests to replace parts.

His silence doesn't mean he doesn't care about us, English/American players. It is just he can't find the time to sort everything out.

To solve this probleme I proposed myself as a focus point to support him. From now I invite you to directly send me your requests/remarks/questions and I will compile everything before I forward it to him. This way he will have to deal with only one interface which will make his life easier.

Regarding the terrain rules he is happy to make my document public as long I cleary identifiy it as "Unofficial".
He wants it clear because this document is not accurate and will most probably differ from the official terrain rules Asmodee should produce soon. So feel free to use it but keep in mind it will evolute.

Regarding the request from Geof for a proofreading of the recruitment cards I will forward the Word document to all the guys who proposed their services. At the same time I will provide you some basic rules to respect for the corrections. Again, the idea is to make Geof work easiest.

If you have any question or any request feel free to contact me by MP

Best regards

Sebastien, aka Darth-Swen
« Dernière édition: Mai 06, 2008, 15:58:37 par Darth-Swen » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #16 le: Mai 06, 2008, 16:01:48 »

As promised I just called Goef to state what I (we) are allowed to difuse and what has to be approved first.

First of all Geof would like to apologise to didn't answer all your e-mails and request. The actual Demon reinforcement box packaging error (http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/2008/04/28/14144)  has kept him busy for a long time as he has to deal with all the customer requests to replace parts.

His silence doesn't mean he doesn't care about us, English/American players. It is just he can't find the time to sort everything out.

To solve this probleme I proposed myself as a focus point to support him. From now I invite you to directly send me your requests/remarks/questions and I will compile everything before I forward it to him. This way he will have to deal with only one interface which will make his life easier.

Regarding the terrain rules he is happy to make my document public as long I cleary identifiy it as "Unofficial".
He wants it clear because this document is not accurate and will most probably differ from the official terrain rules Asmodee should produce soon. So feel free to use it but keep in mind it will evolute.

Regarding the request from Geof for a proofreading of the recruitment cards I will forward the Word document to all the guys who proposed their services. At the same time I will provide you some basic rules to respect for the corrections. Again, the idea is to make Geof work easiest.

If you have any question or any request feel free to contact me by MP

Best regards

Sebastien, aka Darth-Swen

Sounds fair enough.  I eagerly await the cards for proof reading.   Grimaçant
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #17 le: Mai 06, 2008, 16:05:24 »

I forward it I soon I got it. Should not be long  Clin d'oeil
« Dernière édition: Mai 06, 2008, 17:15:04 par Darth-Swen » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #18 le: Mai 07, 2008, 07:40:38 »

hello  Darth ,
what about your Unofficial terrain rules. I have been using them. and  it is quite a good translation . And as Geof gave is blessing  Grimaçant

I still have a copy of the document if you need it ...   and to be honest  now  that people are playing  seriously  and  even planing tournament,  it is quite  lame  to organize one and no use one of the best  thing this game  have ... The terrain rules   
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #19 le: Mai 07, 2008, 08:08:34 »

As I explained my translation of the terrain rules could now be freely used.

follow the link
http://www.4shared.com/dir/6910240/24a76ab/sharing.html

I share your point of view when you say it is an important part of the game.

Now I am convinced games duration will have to be extended for the English tournaments. Taking the Manchester one as exemple, 50min for a game including "terrain" phase sounds far too short
« Dernière édition: Mai 07, 2008, 09:33:06 par Darth-Swen » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #20 le: Mai 07, 2008, 09:11:26 »

short indeed ,and a complete missinterpretation of how the game play  if you ask me ...  been able to place terrain that give you a particular advantage  depending wich  hell szona are you playing  is a  so cool part of this game ....

Cheers for sharing
hippiecrap
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #21 le: Mai 07, 2008, 11:20:55 »

thanks for this mate.

I think if every one studies these, and is up to speed. then, the extra time won't add too much to the game 5 mins maybe. but if every one is stood there reading how it works, reading the descriptions of the scenery, then you could be looking at 20 mins - 30 mins. I've seen how some people read at tournies.

Jackie, if you can get these printed off and left in FB3 for people who don't come on the net so they can have a look, plus they can try them out on tuesday/ wed for me n dog.
Flipper19
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #22 le: Mai 07, 2008, 14:31:36 »

I'll have a set of these on me at all times while im in the shop till jackie can get them printed off.  (As he has a far better printe than me.) Grimaçant
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #23 le: Mai 07, 2008, 14:32:42 »

I'll have a set of these on me at all times while im in the shop till jackie can get them printed off.  (As he has a far better printe than me.) Grimaçant

If you need some stuff printing off I have a combination of work printers and work postage system to abuse.   Grimaçant

hippiecrap
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #24 le: Mai 07, 2008, 15:07:02 »

Dog I want everything and that includes the templates.

GO GO GO Tire la langue
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #25 le: Mai 07, 2008, 15:18:30 »

Dog I want everything and that includes the templates.

GO GO GO Tire la langue

I actually printed off the templates onto some black card the other day.  You can see it well enough to cut out and it looks quite nice.

jackyphoenix
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #26 le: Mai 08, 2008, 11:57:38 »

Thank you all for contributing towards the ruling on the terrain ruling.

1.   I am happy to resolve the printing issues so long someone get me a copy of everything that need printing… ie the terrain and the rules...
a.   A copy will be available at Fanboy
b.   A copy will be available to each player on the day… 10 mins reading time before the event start. (while I do the parings)
c.   The timing per round will be increased
2.   Could I take a Poll here…what players would like to play a. Funeral Rites or b. Terrain with Scenario (as played at the first event)?

Jacky

hippiecrap
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #27 le: Mai 08, 2008, 14:14:03 »

I think we should play the scenarioes and the new unofficial terrain setup rules  Grimaçant
jackyphoenix
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #28 le: Mai 15, 2008, 13:05:33 »

“Updated”

Manchester Hell Dorado “Charity” Second Tournament 18th May 2008
Where: Fanboy3, Manchester www.fanboy3.co.uk/f.html
Date: 18th May 2008 (SUNDAY)

Time:    Sign-in from 12 am
First Round at 12:30      Second Round at 13:30
30 minutes Lunch from 14:30
Third Round at 15:00       Fourth Round at 16:00
Fifth Round at 17:00 Finishing 18:30

Format: 200 points “Mission” same as the first event.
With the additional of Terrain Rules and Strategic Cards can be use.
The terrain rules are at ....
http://www.4shared.com/file/46601935/8c13a10e/Unofficial_Terrain_rules.html

And the terrain "pictures" are at ....
http://helldorado.fr/telechargements/index.php
All Model MUST be PAINTED

Entry Fee: £6 (£2 goes to charity)

Prize:
1st: 150PM + La Voyageuse (worth 390PM)
2nd: 150PM + 80PM Strategic Cards
3rd & 4th: 100PM + 50PM Strategic Cards
5th to 8th:   100PM + 30PM Strategic Cards
9th to 12th: 50PM
13th to 16th: 30PM
Best Painted Army: 50PM
Best Sportsmanship: 50PM
Prima Materiae = PM

Charity Event:
One La Voyageuse first edition (worth about £30.00 on ebay is being auction.)
(All proceeding from the event to be donate to Manchester Race for Life, At Heaton Park on Sunday 01 June 2008).
http://www.raceforlife.org/

Participation Prize:-
Everyone get choice of one Alternative Artwork card (worth 10PM) of their faction

NB: Strategic/advantages and Alt. Artwork card are limited within each set of prize support, so they are at first come first serve bases.

Any questions please write to jackyphoenix on the Hell Dorado Forum.

Any Enquiries
For Direction see www.fanboy3.co.uk/f.html
E-mail: enquiries@fanboy3.co.uk
or on 0161 2477735
Pickles
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #29 le: Mai 15, 2008, 14:22:48 »

The terrain rule look interesting but I do not think we should use them for this tournament.

They seem bitty & will add 10-15 minutes to the game time - which is pushed anyway.

However the killer is that there is not enough appropriate scenery at FB3 to realistically use them ie there are a load of (large) woods & rocks & some fences, hills & buildings but no lava, ice fields other funky stuff.

To make the scenery rules work I believe you would need to ask everyone to bring along about 8-12 points worth of their own terrain.

I would rather have preset up scenery & some sop rule like the player with most scouts gets to choose sides.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. 2008.