Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Facebook group founded
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Facebook group founded  (Lu 2997 fois)
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Juillet 21, 2008, 21:35:13 »

Ok, so for you all Facebook geeks, I created a group for HD players. It's called (amazingly enough) Hell Dorado. Feel free to join!
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Juillet 21, 2008, 23:47:51 »

Joined Clin d'oeil
I must admit I've never really done anything of these facebook groups, though (except for getting friended by random people I guess). That and I almost backed up when I saw the Demon logo Clin d'oeil

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Juillet 22, 2008, 07:26:05 »

The logo is changeable. I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to use the official HD logo though.

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Juillet 22, 2008, 07:31:21 »

The logo is changeable. I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to use the official HD logo though.
And what about the demon logo ? is it not an Asmodee official property ?

I could ask Geof to confirm but I think there would be no problem to use the Hell Dorado logo rather than the demon one  Clin d'oeil

Anyway I joined your group  Grimaçant
« Dernière édition: Juillet 22, 2008, 07:37:36 par Darth-Swen » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Juillet 22, 2008, 11:53:30 »

to be frank I wasn't certain of the demon logo either. As the forum's theme is a modified WoW theme I assumed it would have come with the theme instead of being made by asm. Oh well, if you'd be so kind to ask for the permission to use the actual logo (and perhaps a link to a suitable file) so I don't have to rip it from a promo image.

Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Juillet 22, 2008, 12:30:48 »

Request sent to Asmodee. Keep you in touch  Clin d'oeil

Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Juillet 23, 2008, 17:02:28 »

Geof advised me you're free to use the Hell Dorado logo for the Facebook group...

so please no more demon stuff, it's like an offense for a pure Mercenary like me  Grimaçant

Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #7 le: Juillet 23, 2008, 19:15:41 »

logo changed, and I'm a saracen player myself with no interest of turning to the dork *ahem* dark side.

Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.