Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  US Support Group?
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: US Support Group?  (Lu 3721 fois)
Night Hunter
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Septembre 06, 2008, 21:25:00 »

I just wanted to check if there is a US support group out there...

I have some friends in Madison, Wis who play, but I am now up in the Eau Claire area and was hoping to find people closer- say Eau Claire, Twin Cities or Superior/Duluth....

Also would like to see or help with people organizing demos and tourneys in the area-
There are enough resources translated now and freely available that there really isn't any excuse not to have some!!

Maybe even just a US roll call to see who is here- I recognize a lot of names from other forums (Rackham for one) but I know they are all over the country.....

Is there an English moderator here- I was thinking some of these English resources should be pinned- I just now found the Ability Crosswalk and it is great!
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Night Hunter
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Septembre 18, 2008, 23:10:08 »

I have gone ahead and started a group based in North America, but anyone is welcome to join- of course there is nothing there yet other than some of the English translated Files I have gotten from other sources-
I am hoping this can help toward some sense of organized play in the US/Canada and Mexico- or at the least serve as another place to exchange ideas and help players find each other-

I for one and getting tired of the solo games as I always seem to win.....

The group is located here-

http://groups.google.com/group/hell-dorado
themailedfist
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Octobre 29, 2008, 15:33:43 »

Win, and lose, I imagine.

We have three Helldorado players here in Maryland/Virginia if anyone is interested in throwing down.

--Robert
Night Hunter
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Novembre 17, 2008, 23:24:56 »

Where do you guys meet?  Are you in the DC metro area- I am sometimes in DC...

Also- what us conventions to Hell Dorado players attend in the US- maybe we can all meet and have a mini tournament- I have a good feeling that we would get support from Hell Dorado and maybe even Asmodee US...
Dr.Mercury
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Novembre 27, 2008, 13:50:05 »

There are a handful of players that attend Gencon each year.
Last year we did not actually play though Indéci
Breten
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #5 le: Décembre 05, 2008, 21:40:45 »

Yeah, I promised to show the game off, even had 2 fully painted forces, but sadly never got around to playing with anyone.  Didn't help when jgenrich and I took off to the bar with those girls on Saturday night.    Souriant

Next year for sure.
themailedfist
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Janvier 08, 2009, 16:34:35 »

Sorry for the late reply - this forum gets lost in the shuffle for me.

We mostly play at my place in Columbia, MD.  We could meet you at a game store like Dream Wizards in Rockville, MD, when you're in the area.

I'll bring my Helldorado stuff to Gen Con this year, and perhaps we can have a little throwdown.

--Robert
Breten
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #7 le: Janvier 08, 2009, 20:12:20 »

With any luck I'll even be setting up some HellDorado game time through the TableTop Gamers group.  We ran Alkemy demos, Infinity demos, and the Infinity tournament last year.  I'm going to make sure HellDorado is part of that group this year.
WEiRD sKeTCH
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

The Devil Inside

Courriel
« Répondre #8 le: Janvier 09, 2009, 03:59:48 »

With any luck I'll even be setting up some HellDorado game time through the TableTop Gamers group.  We ran Alkemy demos, Infinity demos, and the Infinity tournament last year.  I'm going to make sure HellDorado is part of that group this year.
I'm so in on that action!
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.