Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  A Question of Bases
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: A Question of Bases  (Lu 3335 fois)
Nutzoide
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Septembre 10, 2008, 23:10:36 »

Ahh, finally signed up.

So, I have a question for anyone who has a rulebook, or otherwise knows where to look for information on which figures go on which sized bases. I picked up my adorable nuggets of darkness from this latest wave (the Weeper model is stunningly beautiful, even more so than the official photos), but in the pack I found two 40mm bases. Now I had assumed that the Weeper would be on a 30mm, and the Demon of Flesh would be on a 50mm, so I'm really stumped! Am I miss-remembering the info from when I did get a rare look at someone else's official rulebook? I can believe the Demon would go on a 40mm, but I would like some confirmation, and it should definitely have been a 30mm for the Weeper, right?

And these little demon base problems aside, thanks to everyone involved for coming up with such a wonderful theme for a game, and creating such stunning miniatures. Great job guys!
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Damned if you do, damned if you don't... It's not an easy afterlife down here you know!
Night Hunter
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Septembre 10, 2008, 23:23:20 »

The examples done by the studio both look to be on 40mm bases- but not sure what the book says...
Corto
Pionniers
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #2 le: Septembre 11, 2008, 07:35:42 »

The book says the weeper is on 30mm (medium) and the demon of flesh on 40 (large). There is nothing in the errata, so it may well be a conditioning error.

Sarrasins, égarés, démons, occidentaux, mercenaires, et un voyageur sans age...
Saracen, lost, demons, mercenaries, and one timeless traveler...
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Septembre 11, 2008, 07:38:39 »

The demon of flesh has a 40mm base

But unfortunately for you the weeper is supposed to have a 30mm base as specified into the rulebook.  Tire la langue
Her base on the picture looks bigger only because she has very thin legs.

The only thing you have to do now is to send a e-mail to Asmodee to request the correct base. Don't forget to specify the postal adress where you whould like to receive the spare part.
EDIT: thanks to also mention the name of the shop where you bought the item. (Asmodee tracks the mistakes to identify flawed lots)

vpc AT asmodee DOT com (replace AT by @ and DOT by . )

They are quite reactive so you should not have long to wait (hopefuly  Roulement des yeux)

Mail in English should be fine but if you have any doubt, contact me by PM and I will write in French for you  Clin d'oeil
EDIT: Asmodee confirmed they have no issue to treat mails in English.
« Dernière édition: Septembre 11, 2008, 10:37:21 par Darth-Swen » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
Nutzoide
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Septembre 11, 2008, 12:16:49 »

Thank you very much for the help!

I actually do not need a replacement, as I got the Damned of Pride as well, when it was announced on the main page that all of them had only 30mm bases. A friend of mine gave me the base that I needed that time since he had one spare. Now I can give him back the same sized base he gave me!

I will check with my shop to see if the whole lot is miss-packed and e-mail Asmodee if they are though, if they do keep track of mistakes.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't... It's not an easy afterlife down here you know!
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Septembre 11, 2008, 12:19:54 »

Thank you very much for the help!

I actually do not need a replacement, as I got the Damned of Pride as well, when it was announced on the main page that all of them had only 30mm bases. A friend of mine gave me the base that I needed that time since he had one spare. Now I can give him back the same sized base he gave me!

I will check with my shop to see if the whole lot is miss-packed and e-mail Asmodee if they are though, if they do keep track of mistakes.
Checked my box I didn't have any issue with it. I think you had an isolated problem...but feel free to send an e-mail to asmodee just for the record  Clin d'oeil

« Dernière édition: Septembre 11, 2008, 12:22:21 par Darth-Swen » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
Clousseau
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Septembre 16, 2008, 00:06:51 »

Ahh, finally signed up.

And these little demon base problems aside, thanks to everyone involved for coming up with such a wonderful theme for a game, and creating such stunning miniatures. Great job guys!

Hi - good to see you on the forum, and glad that you enjoyed our little demo.
Nutzoide
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #7 le: Septembre 18, 2008, 22:27:26 »

Hi - good to see you on the forum, and glad that you enjoyed our little demo.

Yeah, it was good fun! It was really nice to see how the game actually plays after reading so much about it. That protection score makes a lot more difference than I had expected!

Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.