Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  strongest and weakest faction
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: strongest and weakest faction  (Lu 24187 fois)
Mall
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #30 le: Octobre 22, 2008, 15:48:49 »

Last point : I noticed that demons players are mainly the most attached to the fact of beeing pure. Even in tournaments, only a few of them takes people who are not coordinated with the "style" (like Gotz, Golem or Squamates).
Demons Roxxx Sourire

That's only because they don't need Mercs. As you said, Demons can hardly set all their good references in 200 points (same thing for Saracens by the way  Grimaçant).

Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #31 le: Octobre 25, 2008, 18:47:47 »

i havent played the same list twice with my demons and consistantly win 3 out of 4 games with them and havent come below 3rd place (i think) in the small tourneys we have in manchester. i think more than any army demons have the greatest choice and tactical flexibility. westerners rely on dopple/grenadiers and little else, saracens rely almost exclusively on pillars and lancers and the only things lost impressed me with was maggot throwers and bran.

we obviously have ou weakness' but who doesnt i just think our strengths outweigh everyone elses at the moment. id like that to change though so i can at least face a more varied army list when i do play.

saying that though demons do have a MUST HAVE selection of minis, u almost always see a succubus, a grand damned etc.
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #32 le: Octobre 25, 2008, 20:26:40 »

well ,I play with all the factions  and so far the Lost is the one that win more games .  Terraformation is  the lost  best friend .
think ahead  when setting terrain and you will probably  have  a third of the game  on your favor .   the lost also have lots of trick . and once the last release is available   they will be even more deadly ... l
Pages: 1 2 [3] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.