Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Tournament
| | |-+  its time to raise HELL.....dorado.
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] 2 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: its time to raise HELL.....dorado.  (Lu 8407 fois)
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Décembre 09, 2008, 11:02:56 »

ok guys things have kind of died oop narf how about we get a tourney together for the new year sometime and try and get some interest back into the game. id hate to see the tourney scene dissapear ala C3 at FB3.

set a date and i'll be there i havent had a game of sod all in months  Pleurs
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
kabum
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #1 le: Décembre 11, 2008, 19:36:22 »

hi all

i'm new in the game and I live in Berlin, Germany.
Do you know if is any kind of tournament here?

thanks in advance.
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Décembre 11, 2008, 22:27:18 »

hi and welcome to the game, should really have started your own thread for this but i'll forgive you seen as your new  Clin d'oeil

i know nothing of any tourney scene that may exist anywhere but my neck of the woods im afraid, ask around on the forum someone may know something.
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Décembre 13, 2008, 21:37:23 »

The best way to find a tournament is to organize one yourself. Gather some players and ask a distributor for prize support. Heck, for terrain you could use colored piece of cloth and the zaebas printouts.

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Décembre 14, 2008, 08:48:38 »

i would but i honestly dont have the time or resources, it was more a cry out for flipper to grab us a date at fanboy3 for some games, its very casual normally but if theres enough of us we turn it into a mini tourney. they have all the terrain n whathaveyous there and by the power of the allmighty whiteboard and drymarker we keep score  Choqué
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Décembre 14, 2008, 19:48:43 »

i would but i honestly dont have the time or resources, it was more a cry out for flipper to grab us a date at fanboy3 for some games, its very casual normally but if theres enough of us we turn it into a mini tourney. they have all the terrain n whathaveyous there and by the power of the allmighty whiteboard and drymarker we keep score  Choqué

Go on, I`ll take the bait and see about doing something.   Grimaçant

Any particular time good for you ?

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Décembre 14, 2008, 20:54:51 »

no time is good im fully booked all the time with either work, college or babysitting but given a few weeks notice i can book a day off work, preferably a friday or saturday.

grendhal
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #7 le: Janvier 16, 2009, 14:51:17 »

My apologies if this is the wrong place or way to post, I've just registered and having practically no French to speak of am guessing a little on how the forum works.

I would be happy to run a Hell Dorado tournament in Canterbury, Kent. I am part of the local wargames group and we run around a dozen tournaments a year of various games. Running a Hell Dorado one would be a great way of kicking the game off down here.

What do people think?
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #8 le: Janvier 16, 2009, 21:57:56 »

its proberly too far away for the few of us who play around manchester but theres a few who play down south, if you make a seperate post im sure it'll generate interest.
lostNfound
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #9 le: Janvier 19, 2009, 12:47:56 »

There are a few of us who play in London that could get to Canterbury pretty easily.
TinTin
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #10 le: Septembre 15, 2009, 23:36:30 »

Hello! First post on the forums, is there a large gaming community around FanBoy3 in Manchester then? I have just picked up  a warband and really want a game or tournie!
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #11 le: Septembre 16, 2009, 13:18:48 »

Hello! First post on the forums, is there a large gaming community around FanBoy3 in Manchester then? I have just picked up  a warband and really want a game or tournie!

Hard one to answer really.

There *was* a fairly large group of wargamers.  Most of us are still around, but most split off to different games with the death of Confrontation.  This means that we don`t have the 20+ players tournaments nowadays *but* it also means that there is usually somebody willing to give a game a try.

I`m relatively local to Manc (in Oldham) so I can quite happily give you a game.  Not sure if there would be enough people for a tournament until the rules are published fully.

Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #12 le: Septembre 17, 2009, 08:59:55 »

aye theres a fair few of us in or around manc who would probably come out of the woodwork when HD gets back on its feet again.

at the moment interest is non existant whilst the game is in limbo but when people begin to see english rules/cards on the shelves the game will take off again and no doubt FB3 will run some small events.

i'll be there at least even if i have play with m...ahem.
TinTin
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #13 le: Septembre 19, 2009, 14:46:31 »

Cool, well I would be happy to help out with tournies and stuff.

Although I haven't actually played the game yet...or read the rules...  Anyone want to teach a n00b?
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #14 le: Septembre 19, 2009, 15:31:58 »

Cool, well I would be happy to help out with tournies and stuff.

Although I haven't actually played the game yet...or read the rules...  Anyone want to teach a n00b?

Can do.

Do you live in Manchester or is it just an easy commute ?

Pages: [1] 2 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.