Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Some questions about sarrasin models
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Some questions about sarrasin models  (Lu 2829 fois)
demetrios
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Janvier 05, 2009, 23:41:18 »

I've been looking around for a while for some nice looking efreet/djinn type model for a project of mine, and stumbled upon helldorado and their sarrasins which have not one but two: Jafar Al Efrit and Chams Al Majid, and they're lovely lovely sculpts. By far the nicest ones I've seen. Is there any way of buying any of them/preferrably both separately, without having to buy essentially a whole army? I'm a painter and modeler, not player, and to be quite honest aren't really interested in the other models, however beautiful they are.

And, could some helpful soul tell me how tall they are? In particular Jafar, because I might just end up buying the twopack that includes him if I have to anyway...

Thx in advance
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Janvier 06, 2009, 17:51:07 »

chams is only available in the starter set but if your lucky you might persuade someone to split a box with you, id say ebay but i rarely see any helldorado stuff on there.

jafar is sold in a box seperatly along with another mini so he's much easier to obtain.
demetrios
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Janvier 11, 2009, 18:50:06 »

Yeah, pretty much what I figured, after reading over this forum.

Problem is, I don't know anyone who plays this game. I'd never even heard of it before I stumbled upon a picture of Chams when searching for a genie model. Checked Ebay as well as other trading sites: nothing. Anyone with surplus models for sale?

What's the odds of Asmodee ever making minis availabe separately? I can understand why they go with larger packs of models when they sell via retailers. Doesn't mean separates couldn't be available separately by mail order from themselves. Even if they bump the costs up a bit, I'm sure they'd get more business out of it (I know I'd buy those two, along with a couple of minis from other factions). More exposure to customers, even if they aren't all players of the game can't be a bad thing, right? Besides, aren't there models already that players want/need more of than what is in the starter packs? I guess I'm just a bit grumpy that I can't get what I want, haha.

Anyway, I'd be grateful if anyone could tell me the height of the models.

Franck
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #3 le: Janvier 14, 2009, 01:01:56 »

I don't have one at hand, but i'd say he does something between 5 and 6cm from what I remember comparing to my figs. I can't tell you the exact size though.

For the rest, the odds are probably pretty low.
Chams is unique, so there's no need to have 2 as you can't play 2 at the same time. And everybody who play saracens have one, and probably don't want to get rid of it so easily.

You can only get non unique figs from starter packs so far, and only with tournament prices.

Easiest way so far would be to buy the pack.

You can try to send mails to admins or post in the french section with a translator to have more precise answers.
Kerguelen
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Janvier 14, 2009, 11:49:20 »

Chams is 60-61mm to the top of his turban inc. base; Jafar is 70-71 (also inc. base)
Lemminkäinen
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Janvier 19, 2009, 08:38:39 »

Some stores used to sell individual miniatures from the starters, but the one I knew didn't have any anymore - still it might be a good idea to ask about this from the French parts of the forums.
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.