Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  The Sacrifice of the Frondeuse and engaging
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: The Sacrifice of the Frondeuse and engaging  (Lu 2089 fois)
Ghostpainter
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Juin 29, 2007, 14:49:26 »

This time a question about timing:

Vargas activates and engages/charges the Frondeuse from more than 3' distance.
1. Frondeuse can activate her free sacrifice order before the melee but after Vargas is in range, as the rules state that free orders may also be used during an opponents action.
2. the melee must be resolved first, as the rules state that an engaging/charging action consists of a movement and an immediate melee.

? ? ?

thanks
 Grimaçant
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

shalashaska
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Juin 29, 2007, 14:55:49 »

"Free" means at any moment but in the middle of a melee combat, so you can use it when vargas is in range or has engaged you but before rolling the dies for melee.

In fact, i have just come back home after a pair of games and i used the order to kill the panthere which charged my frondeuse in the 2nd turn (obliterating the porteur de vers and dthe frondeuse, obviously  Grimaçant) 2/3 is too good. Maybe in future games i will try 2 frondeuses in first line as moving bombs xD
« Dernière édition: Juin 29, 2007, 14:57:54 par shalashaska » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Ghostpainter
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Juin 29, 2007, 17:03:55 »

Yes, 2/3 may be too good - obviously that's what Vargas thought yesterday while taking 15 wounds from a bunch of exploding maggots  Grimaçant Grimaçant Grimaçant
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.