Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Newbie: The Results
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Newbie: The Results  (Lu 2167 fois)
graven
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Janvier 23, 2009, 20:28:24 »

First off, thanks for all the input folks.
I went with: Gilles, Gotz, Sha, Trapper, 2x Deserter, 2x Squamata (Reinforcements).

Sha was interesting, didn't work as I'd expected - didn't hit nearly as hard as I thought, but, acted as a massive distraction. The Trapper was devestation itself, really impressed by him. Gilles and Gotz naturally just killing machines, although it took me a turn to realise this - I'd positioned the Deserters up front to slow enemy charges, which was probably unnecessary. Quite like the Deserters, but need to learn how to play them. Disappointing show from the Squamata, really, get wounded too fast for my liking. Hmm. Going to play again next week with the same list, though, and see how it goes. I also learned that Alazias's anti-command spell is terrifying, and the Golem is not unstoppable (and next time, maybe I'll use Vae Victis on Sha to ensure the kill on Ben Moshe first turn!)

Hey ho, and any further thoughts gratefully received!
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Continuing to mould other people's children in my image...
Rho
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #1 le: Janvier 25, 2009, 11:49:52 »

Concerning the Squamate Nomads you usually include them for their special abilities: 'Scout' and 'First Contact' - obviously with Gille as officer the first contact part isn't of any importance. Still two scouts help a lot in the terraformation phase of the game and from what I learned, Hell Dorado is a lot about using terrain to your favour. Since the Nomads are fairly fast they work well for many scenarios (such as the scenario 'Missons' as arifact holder).
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.