Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Some Immortal Questions (for those who can read/translate French)
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Some Immortal Questions (for those who can read/translate French)  (Lu 2836 fois)
Brence
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Février 09, 2009, 10:19:39 »

So, Im wondering about a few thing Immortal:

A. Has anyone peeked on the french forums etc yet and come up with a more detailed date of when starters etc will release?
B. I assume that all the Immortal Mini's will be packed with both French and Dutch Cards, anyone hear something about that?
C. If there is any released yet...Does anyone have an idea of their background? (Except for being Oriental).
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Alaster
Ambassadeur Infernal
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Call me "Master"

« Répondre #1 le: Février 09, 2009, 11:21:06 »

A. Has anyone peeked on the french forums etc yet and come up with a more detailed date of when starters etc will release?
The 27 Feb 2009 for France. No ideas for outside, sorry.
B. I assume that all the Immortal Mini's will be packed with both French and Dutch Cards, anyone hear something about that?
I let my place for further informations...
C. If there is any released yet...Does anyone have an idea of their background? (Except for being Oriental).
Mainly they are a people that have a hard link with a devil prince. This last have taken them under his protection so they get some devil apparances for some of the immortels. You can get more information about their background the french magazine "Ravage" n° 51 (feb / marsh).

I let now Darth-Swen getting you more informations concerning the immortels Clin d'oeil

- Tournois de l'AJFV
- "La démocratie je l'emmerde, ici vous êtes dans ma maison. Dans la rue vous faites comme vous le sentez, chez moi vous mettez les patins ou vous restez dehors" (Geof)
Corto
Pionniers
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #2 le: Février 10, 2009, 02:21:06 »

There is an immortal rules preview in the last Ravage (a french minis mag). I will try to translate it at some point, but mainly the difference is that they have 2 different types of command, light and dark. Different units have either light command or dark one (and the officer has gray one which he can declare to be light or dark when he gets it.
If at the beginning of a turn you have more dark that light, you units all get a boost (i think it's fanatical, but i can't recall very well). If you have more light, some minis with a given ability will have a different boost. Also, some capacities need light or dark like the naga which can have rapid strike defense for 1 permanent light or rapid strike attack for 1 permanent dark (only for the next combat, of course). btw, the naga is huge, with a strike table like the greater damned of wrath and a move of 6, ...
Mor eon that when I have a little time.

Sarrasins, égarés, démons, occidentaux, mercenaires, et un voyageur sans age...
Saracen, lost, demons, mercenaries, and one timeless traveler...
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Février 10, 2009, 15:17:38 »

As the info is now publicly available :

If you have more Light CMD then models with the ability Enlightened get bonuses.
If you have more Dark CMD then models with the ability Bloodthirsty get bonuses.

Enlightened gives the model Fanatic.  Bloodthirsty gives the model +X move and you can spend an extra point of Vae Victis on them.

So, it can make a big difference.  Switching from non Fanatic to Fanatic with a model effectively gives +2 to some stats (as you`re going from -1 to +1) when wounded.  That extra move from Bloodthirsty can be really useful though, not to mention a potential extra Vae Victis.

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Brence
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Février 12, 2009, 10:14:29 »

Heya, cool to hear! Sounds to be very interesting, however I see a little typing error from myself there Tire la langue

I meant would the boxes come with French and English cards together?

*God knows who'd want Dutch cards...I wouldnt*
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Février 12, 2009, 10:26:43 »

Hmm.. In Zaebas 4 the Immortals aren't included in the scenario selection chart. What are they "counted as"? Demons or Mercs?

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Corto
Pionniers
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #6 le: Février 13, 2009, 03:58:59 »

Now *that* is a good question!

Sarrasins, égarés, démons, occidentaux, mercenaires, et un voyageur sans age...
Saracen, lost, demons, mercenaries, and one timeless traveler...
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.