Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Modelling and Miniatures
| | |-+  Quick and dirty terrain
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Quick and dirty terrain  (Lu 2633 fois)
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Février 09, 2009, 21:42:45 »

As I'm making printout terrain for a tourney next saturday, I thought that you would like to see that perhaps printouts may not be such a terrible idea after all with a bit of work. Yes, I'm a terrain nut myself, but due to time restrictions I haven't had much time to do much proper terrain for HD (there are some but that's not within the scope of what I'm trying to present here) - at least for to use with the terraformation rules. This is purely a demonstrational image, each 10"x10" square has 4 points of worth of terrain and all terrain come from the contents of the Chronicles of Zaebas 3 terrain set that have been mounted on cardboard and some sand added around the corners. The mat is made by Zuzzy.

I'm going to add some flock, static grass and probably Vallejo Water effects to the Well of Peace and some walls to the cathedral piece, but if you're not too puritanian about using self-made terrain for absolutely everything and want to enjoy the benefits of using the terraformation rules, why not use printout terrain (at least for stand-ins until you can arrange enough time to do some proper stuff)? It's easy to make, acceptable looking with a bit of work and best of all, doesn't take huge amounts of storage space (an important thing with the missus and all).
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Lemminkäinen
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Février 10, 2009, 09:52:27 »

That looks rather nice actually. Basing (sanding the edges) the terrain templates makes a huge difference! Also the fact that much of the terrain is actually supposed to be rather flat (or smoke and such) helps. Thumbs up!  Sourire
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Février 10, 2009, 11:44:24 »

Thank's for the printouts. I couldn't have done it without you!  Grimaçant

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.