Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Hell Dorado Tablecloths
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Hell Dorado Tablecloths  (Lu 3907 fois)
WEiRD sKeTCH
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

The Devil Inside

Courriel
« le: Mai 14, 2009, 15:24:01 »

There is a group, led by Corto, making an order to get some of these.

http://helldorado.fr/ressources/secteur/article_id177/original_HtmlArea/hd-005.jpg

If any of you are interested, let me know quickly so I can tell the guy that's in charge of this.

There are the Hell ones like in the link above and a desert one.

I'm in charge of getting the US orders organized.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Mai 14, 2009, 16:27:09 »

Honestly, I prefer the Zuzzy mats, as I remember that those "official" mats are around 30 € apiece, and I really can't think of a good reason why a player situated in the US shouldn't be using them.

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Corto
Pionniers
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #2 le: Mai 18, 2009, 03:28:19 »

I'm only doing the Australia / US part, but we are having trouble ordering. As Silveri is saying the cost of those mats is quite high so we were trying to band everyone together to get a good bargain. Unfortunately we can't seem to contact the producers so I am not sure we can pull that one, sorry.
I'll suggest the Zuzzy ones instead in the pioneer forum, thanks.

Sarrasins, égarés, démons, occidentaux, mercenaires, et un voyageur sans age...
Saracen, lost, demons, mercenaries, and one timeless traveler...
Breten
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #3 le: Mai 19, 2009, 20:42:44 »

I'm only doing the Australia / US part, but we are having trouble ordering. As Silveri is saying the cost of those mats is quite high so we were trying to band everyone together to get a good bargain. Unfortunately we can't seem to contact the producers so I am not sure we can pull that one, sorry.
I'll suggest the Zuzzy ones instead in the pioneer forum, thanks.

Still wish I had gotten into the Pioneers.  I don't think they were taking NA applicants though.
Corto
Pionniers
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #4 le: Mai 20, 2009, 02:48:50 »

I think they were taking applicants everywhere ... provided they read the French part of the forums

Breten
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #5 le: Mai 20, 2009, 08:19:05 »

I think they were taking applicants everywhere ... provided they read the French part of the forums

I sent my application in right when the announcement was made, but never heard bac from them.  Ah well, it's not stopping me from running events at GenCon.
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Mai 20, 2009, 08:54:17 »

I got the response mail from Nicolas (in french as it was a bulk post) and responded to it. No answer, asked via Darth Swen, who used his inside-contact-fu and got the response that yeah, they're interested but currently busy and a semi-promise to try to get into contact with me the week after. Naturally, no contact was made and I'm more or less given up on the issue unless the pioneer program is resurrected. I'm not that greedy for a t-shirt although an extra tablecloth would help with tournaments. Then again, this leaves more time for me to concentrate more on my other projects such as WMA and my very own Nazis vs Dinosaurs 10 mm game (an idea that is as silly as it sounds like).

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Corto
Pionniers
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #7 le: Mai 20, 2009, 08:58:47 »

Well, if/when the license gets restarted, you guys will be in great position to be officially pioneers, and right now nothing much is happening anyway. In the mean time, if there is anything I can do for you, please pm me. I did suggest Zuzzy in the pioneer forum, I will keep you posted.

Breten
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #8 le: Mai 20, 2009, 19:41:31 »

I'm actually going to be picking up a bunch of the Zuzzy mats for use at GenCon during the tournamet and demos.
WEiRD sKeTCH
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

The Devil Inside

Courriel
« Répondre #9 le: Mai 20, 2009, 22:12:16 »

I also never heard from AsmoNico about the Pioneer program.

And like Breten, it's not stopping me from running my tournament either.

Darth_Swen helped me out quite a bit so I'm not complaining at all.
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.