Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  new officers info
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: new officers info  (Lu 12094 fois)
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #15 le: Juin 09, 2009, 22:38:59 »

wow those pictures really make the differance

lovely figures...the demon is stunning.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #16 le: Juin 11, 2009, 22:50:58 »

The intro text for Eurynome (let me know of any mistakes/oddities, the story is very cool but the wording tortuous at times)

Eurynome by Thomas Cheilan

"There's a diverse, exquisite, and particularly atrocious flora in Hell. Among these wild plants, there is a very rare one that grows where recent carnages took place. The putrid freshness of decaying bodies and the power of blood trigger the emergence of a seed called Servile Malicious. Try and figure a root drawing its strength from a corpse, and then extending to the next one, tightening its grip until it collects three or four bodies in a pestilential mass which it drinks from with passion. The repugnant growth is so fast it is observable to the naked eye.

It must be said that speed is the only survival chance of this ugly flower. Indeed, the lands of Hell tend to spontaneously engulf the flesh of the dead, like a tithe levied on the massacres. The Malicious therefore steals its pittance from Hell, as if it were a ancestral parasite feeding upon traditions.
It grows in corpses, invests their vital organs, and animates them as if they were an extension of itself. At this stage of its growth, it has acquired a copious mass one can see from afar. In general, some servant of Hell fiefdoms then goes out of their way to destroy the plant. Because if it is not taken care of, it will eventually uproot itself to move in the manner of any creature endowed with at least two legs. This also demonstrates the intelligence of this vegetal creature.

Because of the chaotic ravages it is known to unleash, the Servile Malicious is feared and persecuted. Thus, it is rare to be able to observe a sample to inventory the various stages of growth and metamorphosis it goes through.

But that is where enters Eurynome, the Demon Lord one can plainly call evil malevolent traitor to the Luciferian cause.
Indeed, during his miserable existence Eurynome repeatedly plotted against the league, encouraged by some Archdemons. He was defining himself as a Satanist, a follower of the great feudal Princes and opponent to the new faith. Without swearing allegiance to the old doctrine, it must be said here that there are still many opposed to a unified Hell. Eurynome was in favor of them. His conspiracies against Lucifer got to a point that Samaël himself came to his fief to behead him. Since his people had fled away, the angel left the corpse of his rival rot where it was, along with two or three slain Damned.

Alas! The reader can see now toward what disastrous outcome this leads. With his infinite perversity our beautiful angel could not know that a Servile Malicious was proliferating in the vicinity of the murder. This is how, by some horrible, tragic, unbearable but oh so jubilating and Machiavellian chance, Hell gave Eurynome a second chance. The Malicious took his corpse.
If the flower colonized the body, we now known that the soul of the Demon possessed the creature in return. Thus Lord Eurynome offered himself a new incarnation.

Nevertheless, he whose nickname is the Prince of Death still hasn't sworn allegiance to the Luciferian league. However he vowed to not oppose the designs of angels again, and he seems to devote himself to the protection of Hell fiefdoms against the invader. Is this an example for Archdemons still against to the new doctrine? Or is it a ruse to restore the power of feudal Princes?

Nobody can say. Eurynome animates rotting bodies, as one manipulates puppet strings. The puppet claims he freed himself from the yoke of his former masters. Is this a manifestation of his will or a prompt whispered by an invisible puppeteer?"
« Dernière édition: Juin 11, 2009, 22:55:58 par mathieu » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Breten
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #17 le: Juin 12, 2009, 02:19:29 »

cool story.
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #18 le: Juin 13, 2009, 01:32:35 »

Quick translation of his card (I don't think the "thou shall..." wording quite fit the puppeteer feeling they're supposed to convey):

Eurynome
Prince of Death

Officer
Demon
Asexual
Atheist
Mentalist

Entangle
Impressive
Leader
Regeneration/2
Ricochet/2
Teleportation
Terrifying
Terror/2

MVT   7   
SHT   -   
CBT   -   
DEF   4   
PR   2
LP   16   
FTH   1   
CMD   5

66 AP

ORDERS
Thou shall not see!
Free – 2 CMD
Once per action phase, Eurynome chooses an Independent or Trooper unit. The chosen unit considers all enemy models as having the Discretion/3 Special Ability until the end of the Action phase.
A unit cannot be affected by this Order twice in a row, but it may be affected several times in a game.

Thou shall not hear!
Free - 1 CMD
Once per action phase, Eurynome chooses an Independent or Trooper unit. The chosen unit gets the Maverick Special Ability until the end of the Action phase.
A unit cannot be affected by this Order twice in a row, but it may be affected several times in a game.

Thou shall not speak!
Free - 2/3 permanent CMD - Unique
Eurynome chooses an Independent or Officer unit. The chosen unit cannot use any of its Orders until the end of the Action phase. Orders already active remain active.
This Order costs 2 Permanent CMD if it targets an Independent, 3 Permanent CMD if it targets an Officer.

Obey!
Free - 1 Permanent CMD
Once per Action phase and instead of a Vae Soli, Eurynome may spend 1 Permanent CMD immediately after the activation of one of his units. Eurynome then chooses the enemy unit that activates next.

AURAS
Death becomes her
Permanent - 3" radius - Demons and Damned Immune
All units except for Demons and Damned take 2 damage points ignoring PR during the maintenance phase.

Reanimation
Permanent - 3" radius - Troopers
All Trooper units who die within 3" from Eurynome come back in play under his control, with the Demon keyword, and with 1 LP left. Trooper units may only be reanimated once a game, where they were when they died. They take normal penalties of the Wounded state if they have it, but are otherwised considered as units that just entered the game.
« Dernière édition: Juin 13, 2009, 15:28:27 par mathieu » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

WEiRD sKeTCH
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

The Devil Inside

Courriel
« Répondre #19 le: Juin 13, 2009, 05:23:18 »

I love him!
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #20 le: Juin 13, 2009, 11:18:42 »

Awsome, cheers! One thing though, according to the card he's MVT 7 and CMD 5.
l enchanteur
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #21 le: Juin 13, 2009, 13:50:17 »

Yep, He's also got a Pr of 2! 16 of life and not 17.
and his got a nice list of capaceties that wern't put on the list above:
teleportation (wich explains the high movement of 7)
regeneration of 2, terror 2, leader, impressive (?), ricochet 2, scary, and I can't remeber what this one is in english: blocage (stops the opponent from fleeing)

Demonic disciple has also disapeared.
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #22 le: Juin 13, 2009, 15:13:33 »

Oh wow, sorry about the confusion. It's all fixed now.

Xerxes
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #23 le: Juin 13, 2009, 17:05:54 »

Terrifying - what this skill does? Can't find it in translations.
l enchanteur
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #24 le: Juin 13, 2009, 17:12:05 »

it's a new skill 1635, came out with the imortels.
To contact a caracter with terrifying the oponent must pay 1CMD.
Xerxes
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #25 le: Juin 13, 2009, 18:14:32 »

tyvm Sourire
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #26 le: Juin 13, 2009, 20:41:49 »

he is pretty sweet and will proberly knock off asaliah from my default officer selection.

alecfras
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #27 le: Juin 15, 2009, 09:29:32 »

Wow.   Embarrassé  I'm not looking forward to fighting vs him, but I have to admit, he's pretty effing incredible, his story, stats and the figure.  No head and an open chest cavity??  Terrifying indeed!  His orders are BRUTAL!!!   Choqué

- Alec
« Dernière édition: Juin 15, 2009, 09:36:08 par alecfras » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #28 le: Juin 15, 2009, 13:11:46 »

I concur, this guy rocks. Let's just hope this isn't the last release for Daemons Pleurs
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #29 le: Juin 16, 2009, 04:33:10 »

Intro text for Salâh ad-Dîn (if there's something unclear don't hesitate to ask)

Salâh ad-Dîn by Pierre Bouas
Far, far away, at the edge of the mysterious circles of Aussonne and Saqar.

"- Tired of waiting for an order which never came, the devil Fatak took up arms. Against the advice of Naon Haitshya his master, he set off on campaign at the head of his hundreds of Damned of Blasphemy to evict the invader. Iblis, a djinn so malevolent he once were elevated to the rank of demon lord, joined him with his own forces. Their coalition reached the lost city of Iram of the thousand pillars, where they were received by Uzza the temptress. They held council at the heart of the maze where the Diabless keeps her booty, the fruit of centuries of rapine, a fortune such that never Baghdad ever dreamt of it: one thousand years would not suffice a thousand slaves to count it.
Surrounded by scavenger genies and Ghul she-demons, hybrid eunuchs and fallen houris, Uzza, Iblis, and Fatak swore to fight together against the living invaders until they throw them out of their Citadel of Al Anqsa. They also decided to send a herald to Asaliah to offer her their banner - a sow receiving the semen of a jackal - so that the Angel counts them as one of her partisans...

- tsk, names and names again, unverifiable references and murky assertions! And let me guess, you would be this messenger? mockingly asked Abdallah while reviving the campfire. So the Queen of the Demons entrusted you with the task of bringing some piece of fabric to the Fallen Angels? That's some great honor, isn't it..."

The seven Askars and their leader puffed themselves. First this Damned bastard was claiming he used to be a Lord, and now he was telling stories worthy of a tale! The lousy vagrant, who said his name was Salâh, was really coming up with anything to impress them, but at least his lies were'nt lacking creativity.

"- And you plan to go walk all the way there? asked one of the deserters. Don't you know that the Luciferian armies are in the Valley of Shadows, on the other side of Hell?

- Yes, said the Damned with humility, as if not realizing the fierce irony of his interlocutors. If Uzza entrusted me with this mission, it is because I am her favorite Damned. She taught me her secrets, like the one to bind a genie so him turns into a wave of dirt and sand, a steed well superior to a horse, believe me."

Some soldiers bursted out laughing as they heard this new claptrap, but their leader did not. The Naib Abdallah felt stung to the heart: the Damned had gone too far by bragging he could command genies. Himself had failed in this path. He had a djinn but lost control of him a few weeks ago. The creature, after having encouraged them to desert, had abandoned them in the middle of nowhere. Without realizing it, the Damned had reminded this painful misadventure to his men, and this was angering him. He drew his dagger and his men immediately imitated him, all ready to pounce at the throat of this vagrant and his big mouth.

Salâh found the cold glow of the blades and the murdering looks of the plunderers terribly real, as real as the gloom in this ash desert which, with a little imagination, evoked a sunset in the world of the living. Memories from before the grave were coming back to him, while the centuries spent in the legendary city seemed to fade away, like a dream after waking up. Iram felt like a mirage now ... And maybe, somehow, it was one? Why should he be surprised that these deserters would not believe him, when even he was doubting?
The power that Uzza, his tyrannical mistress, exerted on him, was probably weakening as he was moving away from her. Her evil spells were gradually withering. This idea reinforced his decision to disobey her and never return to Iram. On the contrary he would join Al Anqsa and warn the living of the military campaign that was organized against them. If they allowed him, he would even fight alongside them to repel the demons' assault.
The contemptuous voice of Abdallah snatched him from this noble thought:

"- Listen to me, dog, I am a magician! exclaimed the renegade Naib while exhibiting his precious copy of the Kitab al Azif. I traveled through half of the known Hells with my companions, from the kingdom of Sapience to here, to look for this fabulous city of which you claim to be an emissary. If you have the slightest information to trade for your life, give it now! Or else...

- Or else what, Abdallah? replied the Damned with the authority of a King. Maybe you plan on painstakingly deciphering your spellbook to try and bind me? Stealing this book in the library f Sapience doesn't make you a magician but a thief! You will give me the Kitab Al Azif, then your men and you will guide me to Al Anqsa where I will offer my services to the Emir! This is what will happen in truth. Or else..."

But seeing the terrified looks of the deserters before the wave of sand and ashes which now lifted him a fathom above the ground, Salâh ad-Dîn, Lord in life and magician in death, knew that there would be no 'else'...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.