Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  A run down please
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: A run down please  (Lu 3104 fois)
Magic Dave
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

WWW Courriel
« le: Août 02, 2007, 22:22:58 »

Hi

please can i have a run down of all things Hell dorado, heard lots of people talking about it and looked through a rule book but as i flunked french at school dont get much of it.

OK can i find a shop that holds it in the uk, whats the background like, who makes it, how long has the game been out and how does it play and is it any good.

Downloaded the QSR and looked at the pics from the site but need to know more.

Abit about me, 30 playing since i was 10, done gamesworkshop and moved on(but still play bloodbowl and warmaster) now playing other games like infinity, did play confronation untill they messed the rules up, hordes, road kill, anything in fact.

Part of a gaming group in suffolk in the uk that will play anything and also do lots of BB tourneys in the uk as well.

cheers
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Wargaming in Suffolk, UK.
http://www.sadwc.co.nr/
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Août 03, 2007, 11:52:52 »

were to start:

yes at the begining  there were only darkness....   NAH!!! to boring

at the end of the 30 years War the Occidentals (europeans ) found a Portal to Hell  and instead of  getting a  crusade to destroy the thing ...  they  went  like "" great more land to   explore and conquer"  and  here we go  down to hell to colonize it...  now once there they just found  that the Saracens ( ottoman turk,arab)  were alrready there  for 200 years  looking for a door to heaven ....   kind of odd if you think abou it ...  but it doesn't matter really ...   now the Demons are the  indegenous  inhabitants of HEll  and they are not happy  withthe new comers  as they are arriving  on an unusual way (walking trough a Door)  ...   so they are putting some resisteance ... and them we have the Egare or Lost (as they are know in english)  now this dudes are  all Iguana crocodiles looking guys  were  the servant  of  some demons  that were  destroyed  or "Huh"  and refuse to serve under another flag  so they were to form a kind  of underground  Roulement des yeux reistance to fight everyone   Demons  and the others ... 

the game  is played on a 30''X30" inches table divided  on 9 squares of 10''X10"  and there are several scenarios and a system  to  set the terrain  that make you star palying before  star playing ...   you got like 9 token(different vaules  ) wich you and your opponent place in turn  two on each 10"x10''  square  depending on the amount of scout your force and your opponent have you could force  a token o be placed  showing the value ...   at the end  the value of the token are  compared and subtrated( i think?)  and depending the value  and the token in place this will allow you or your opponent to place a specific piece of terrain ...  a rock  or a  Acummulator  of Sould ,a dammed  Fountain  a lava pool  etc etc ...   stuf that are quite comun on hell and that will  have a  particular  use  on the game at hand ....

the combat rules a re a good mix of  confrontation ,hordes, warmachines  that is the general  opinion ...  in myhumble one the system have his great originality that actualy make it stand on his own and  even outshine some of the competition ....   

expandin on it ....

the comand point system  . the total of comand point   are like a reseve of special orders  to use on your turn  or during the game ...
  every officer and independent  and some elite have in their card  a special order that can be use only on them  this order  state how many points  of comand are needed  ,and if this cost is permanent  making your total  go down  for the rest of the game, to put it in place and for how long  it will last ...  all officer have two special orders that can be use in any model on your company .... they are called Vae victis and Vae Soli ...   

comand point is also used  to recruit  normal troopers . by the rules you can't have  more troopers that comand points

about combat ...  the coolest thing .. it happen at the same time  so  both players roll their dices and  those rolls  that  beat the defense of the opponent hit,  causing damage    so  in theory  both model could die in a combat

« Dernière édition: Août 03, 2007, 15:33:09 par lapiaz » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Magic Dave
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

WWW Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Août 04, 2007, 21:43:43 »

cheers for that, weres the best place to get the figures and such from?

Wargaming in Suffolk, UK.
http://www.sadwc.co.nr/
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Août 04, 2007, 22:47:21 »

most people i know have used this store and none have had any problems with it. the guy speaks english aswell which is useful if u need to contact him. pretty fast delivery too im told.

personnally im waiting for the english releases when they come along. playing confrontation with french rules and cards is something i dont want to have to do again in another system

http://www.antredublup.com/precommandes-c-78.html?filter_id=17&sort=3a
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Août 16, 2007, 22:21:46 »

playing confrontation with french rules and cards is something i dont want to have to do again in another system

Surely you know enough gaming French by now.   Grimaçant

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.