Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  26th April 2008 (Saturday) Manchester Hell Dorado Tournament
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: 26th April 2008 (Saturday) Manchester Hell Dorado Tournament  (Lu 20605 fois)
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #60 le: Avril 24, 2008, 11:00:15 »

The shop listed everything an hour before the event actually start.
This allows people to get to the shop (Traffic Jam, looking for parking space, getting lost, looking for food) “I would have to try the donut, didn’t know they have a branch there…” “Learn something everyday!”

Allow me time to get table sorted…

Do some shopping at the shop, have some “blah blah blah” with other players.

“Remember, for this event only, if you buy model from the shop on the day, you can put it together and use it… “Flipper 19 the Damned” took the last Grand Demon off the shelf… eeeerrrrrrgggghhhh!!!  Tire la langue

Consider 12:30 is the ultimate deadline; You HAVE to be READY to calculate and compare “Domination Points”

And I would like take the opportunity now and apologise in advance, if there are teething problems at the event on this coming Saturday.

Your honour, defence rest!! Sourire

For future record:-
Hell Dorado event that is on…
Event from May (Something big lined up!) Roulement des yeux
Saturday, First Round start 11:30
Sunday, First Round start 12:30

Mmm ..

A double dayer.  Interesting.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #61 le: Avril 24, 2008, 11:02:50 »

arrrghhh i hate working weekends i'll have to move mountains to make it for a 2 dayer  Pleurs
Syphwyn
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #62 le: Avril 24, 2008, 11:43:35 »

arrrghhh i hate working weekends i'll have to move mountains to make it for a 2 dayer  Pleurs

damn it I'm in the same boat, going to have to miss this tourny and stand no chance of being able to attend a 2 dayer  Pleurs
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #63 le: Avril 24, 2008, 11:53:27 »

damn it I'm in the same boat, going to have to miss this tourny and stand no chance of being able to attend a 2 dayer  Pleurs

I know with Confrontation tournaments in the past we`ve done two day events that consisted of two tournaments, with a winner from each tournament but an overall winner too.  Might be able to do something similar.

Or you could be the same person, one playing on Sat, one on Sun and share the prize.   Grimaçant

Syphwyn
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #64 le: Avril 24, 2008, 12:13:03 »

I know with Confrontation tournaments in the past we`ve done two day events that consisted of two tournaments, with a winner from each tournament but an overall winner too.  Might be able to do something similar.

I ilke the sound of that, I should be able to work it so I can get to one day out of a 2 day tourny

Citation
Or you could be the same person, one playing on Sat, one on Sun and share the prize.   Grimaçant

Roulement des yeux Tire la langue Grimaçant
jackyphoenix
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #65 le: Avril 24, 2008, 12:37:01 »

Keep in mind that, I have to find slot at the shop first… Indéci

An Event is definitely is on… but cannot confirm whether it will be one or two days…
Once the frist event is over, I get a better idea of how the event will go... and I will amend them accordingly for the Event in May...

Date and format will be posted...and including something along the line with “Charity” and “La Voyageuse”
More PM to be won...
Plus mentioned earlier...“Get your figure today, will interest free PM Loan” offer! (Small Deposits apply!)

Syphwyn -  Are you coming to the event on Saturday?
« Dernière édition: Avril 24, 2008, 12:47:46 par jackyphoenix » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Syphwyn
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #66 le: Avril 24, 2008, 12:51:46 »

Sadly no, promised my son I'd take him to the natural history museum for his birthday and it clashes unfortunaltely. Would have like to have gone though need the PM pts to get myself an Aiden Saint James
« Dernière édition: Avril 24, 2008, 12:56:23 par Syphwyn » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #67 le: Avril 24, 2008, 12:56:13 »

if said 2 day tournie is between the 22nd may and 8th june i may be able to pull a sicky for it (the wife is in the USA so she wont know any better and cant veto me  Grimaçant ) i havent had a sick day this year at work so they cant really tell me off either.
Syphwyn
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #68 le: Avril 24, 2008, 12:58:02 »

Bork I like the way you think Clin d'oeil
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #69 le: Avril 24, 2008, 12:59:35 »

Grimaçant
Rogue
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #70 le: Avril 25, 2008, 00:03:46 »

Would have like to have gone though need the PM pts to get myself an Aiden Saint James
I told you I'd get you one, so have a little faith. No seriously, that one is sorted... relax and forget about it ;-)
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #71 le: Avril 25, 2008, 12:58:28 »

just to say looking forward to tomorrow, see you guys there, hopefully some of the maybe list will turn up and give us a better turn out than 5.

remember bring ya dice, translated cards/cheat sheets whatever you prefer to use but please please dont whip out a french dictionairy during a game and translate word for word everything on your cards  Clin d'oeil  Sourire

bring your models, cards, tape measure and for those who want to i seriously suggest making yourself a little set of tokens to remind you of the various states your models enter during a game, without them you end up forgetting and it gets messy. if your an conf player like me just glue some of the old wound markers back to back and write on them "stunned, knocked down etc" it makes life easy.

good luck to all, hopefully be arriving about 11ish depending on train times to help set up etc. gutted my samael/black freak box didnt arrive in time  Indéci
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #72 le: Avril 25, 2008, 13:05:44 »

Citation
gutted my samael/black freak box didnt arrive in time

just as i posted this the door bell rang and 2nd post be praised their here  Souriant
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #73 le: Avril 25, 2008, 14:58:15 »

just to say looking forward to tomorrow, see you guys there, hopefully some of the maybe list will turn up and give us a better turn out than 5.

I wouldn`t worry too much.  Theres four games so if five people turn up then we get to play everybody.  Any more players is just a bonus.

I`ll try and turn up around 11 too.  That way we can get a warm up test game going, or we can just eat meatball subs.

Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #74 le: Avril 25, 2008, 15:12:54 »

or a skillful combination of both.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. 2008.