Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Advantage cards?
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 [2] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Advantage cards?  (Lu 6776 fois)
AndrewGPaul
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #15 le: Avril 29, 2008, 09:39:05 »

Citation
Infernal Rage (50ap) :  Permanent / 2 Permanent CMD / Only usable by Demonic company.
This card is used at the start of the game, before the calculation of Domination.  The cost comes from its future value.  While a combatant of the company (I assume this means allies are included) is wounded it gains +1 CBT.

so i pay 50AP and all my guys as soon as they loose a LP gain +1 CBT? shame its not +1 CBT for EACH LP they loose  Grimaçant

No, you pay 2 permanent Command; the Advantage cards don't have a points cost, as far as I can see. Only a PM cost to acquire them in the first place.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #16 le: Avril 29, 2008, 10:57:11 »

Citation
Infernal Rage (50ap) :  Permanent / 2 Permanent CMD / Only usable by Demonic company.
This card is used at the start of the game, before the calculation of Domination.  The cost comes from its future value.  While a combatant of the company (I assume this means allies are included) is wounded it gains +1 CBT.

so i pay 50AP and all my guys as soon as they loose a LP gain +1 CBT? shame its not +1 CBT for EACH LP they loose  Grimaçant

No, my bad for the translation.

The 50ap should be 50PM, the tournament points.  To use in a tournament game you pay the CMD and then the corner gets cut off of the card to show its been used.  So, you don`t "pay" any in-game points to use the card.  You do need to declare it to the opponent beforehand though.

One use only, for any upcoming tournament game. 

I bought a "Win domination" card with my PM on Saturday.  Going to have to really *need* that domination to use it up.

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #17 le: Avril 29, 2008, 16:00:33 »

thats a bad dogmeat, BAD!!

even better now then. a win domination card could effectively win you the game under certain circumstances. very useful but when you declare the use of it before the game do you HAVE to use its effects. so you say u want to use the win domination card during a game before it begins but you feel you dont actually need to use it during gameplay do you still have to clip it?
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #18 le: Avril 29, 2008, 17:22:52 »

thats a bad dogmeat, BAD!!

even better now then. a win domination card could effectively win you the game under certain circumstances. very useful but when you declare the use of it before the game do you HAVE to use its effects. so you say u want to use the win domination card during a game before it begins but you feel you dont actually need to use it during gameplay do you still have to clip it?

Its clipped when used, rather than declared.  Some do have to be used at the start though even if the conditions are never met.

Clipped when the CMD is paid and the effects are applied.

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Pages: 1 [2] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.