Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Advantage cards?
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] 2 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Advantage cards?  (Lu 7574 fois)
Flipper19
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Avril 01, 2008, 18:40:11 »

Can anyone translate them for me as Google and babelfish are being annoying. On athe plus side the boss has just offerd to pay for me to go to gencon Paris..... GO GO HELLDORADO!!!
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Avril 01, 2008, 18:58:13 »

Which ones are you interested in in particular? I might get to it when I have time, but it'll help to have some sort of priority list.

Meanwhile, try reverso for a decent online translation, it's much more accurate than babelfish.
« Dernière édition: Avril 27, 2008, 21:40:17 par mathieu » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Flipper19
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Avril 01, 2008, 21:16:32 »

Thanks very much for that, being lazy I'd say what do they all do as my French sucks and typing it all will take me forever.  That said I'm pig headed enough to do it  Grimaçant
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Avril 02, 2008, 09:27:53 »

Can anyone translate them for me as Google and babelfish are being annoying. On athe plus side the boss has just offerd to pay for me to go to gencon Paris..... GO GO HELLDORADO!!!

Lucky bugger.  Need any helpers ?

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Flipper19
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Avril 09, 2008, 16:16:16 »

Right I give up I can't do it, what do they say as I want to keep what little sanity I have.  Im thinking that they rock hard.

Oh thanks to anybody that can translate them.
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Avril 09, 2008, 16:37:42 »

Since you let me have that Alazais ...   Grimaçant

Demons
Infernal Rage (50ap) :  Permanent / 2 Permanent CMD / Only usable by Demonic company.
This card is used at the start of the game, before the calculation of Domination.  The cost comes from its future value.  While a combatant of the company (I assume this means allies are included) is wounded it gains +1 CBT.
Infernal Sacrifice (30ap) : Free / 1 Permanent CMD / Only usable by Demonic company.
Eliminate a (not ingsignificant) model from your army.  One other model gains a permanent +2 CBT bonus.

Westerners
Strategic Reversal (30ap) : Order / 1 Permanent CMD / Unique / Only usable by a Westerner company.
This order is to be played at the moment players are working out who benefits from the Domination.  The player gains the domination for the turn.
Tempered Steel (50ap) : Permanent / 2 Permanent CMD / Only usable by a Westerner company.
This card is used at the start of the game, before the calculation of Domination.  The cost comes from its future value. All models hits are at +1 damage, as long as at least one hit causing at least one point of damage was scored.

Sarassins
Punish the Infidel (30ap) : Order / Free / 1 Permanent CMD / Only usable by Sarassin armies.
Armour of Purity (50ap) : Permanent / 2 Permanent CMD / Only usable by Sarassin armies

« Dernière édition: Avril 09, 2008, 16:57:41 par Dogmeat » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

mzi
Pionniers
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Call it a hamster...

« Répondre #6 le: Avril 09, 2008, 16:45:23 »

Infernal Sacrifice (30ap) : Free / 1 Permanent CMD / Only usable by Demonic company.
Eliminate a (not ingsignificant) model from your army.  All other models gain a permanent +2 CBT bonus.
Wow... Easy... ONE other model gets the bonus

Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #7 le: Avril 09, 2008, 16:51:07 »

Eliminate a (not ingsignificant) model from your army.  All other models gain a permanent +2 CBT bonus.
Wow... Easy... ONE other model gets the bonus

Yep.  That teaches me to have several windows open at once ...  Copy and pasting from everywhere here.   Grimaçant

Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #8 le: Avril 09, 2008, 16:58:12 »

Right.  Have to get some work done.  Will update the rest when I get another bit of free time.

Flipper19
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #9 le: Avril 13, 2008, 17:43:01 »

Thanks for that mate, btw have a full arnge back in stock at the shop. If I can get the leader sold from each box I might be splitting boxes.
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #10 le: Avril 13, 2008, 19:11:42 »

Thanks for that mate, btw have a full arnge back in stock at the shop. If I can get the leader sold from each box I might be splitting boxes.

Seems to be a few chase models in each box but the rest are mostly chaff.  I know I was very tempted to get a second Demon box to get another Succubus.  I`d probably count the leader as a loss (since you can`t use two) and price the rest to make up for it.

Rogue
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #11 le: Avril 27, 2008, 18:13:29 »

for those interested here are the set translated to the best of my ability (speaking fluent French but not 100% familiar with the English official wordings). Anyway, courtesy of the UKCORD:

http://www.conf-federation.org.uk/forum/index.php?topic=11364.msg162013#msg162013
gangreen
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #12 le: Avril 27, 2008, 19:36:00 »

Although they cost you PM pts, there doesn't actually seem to be a cost for using them in your force except the lose of command and critiria is met. So i don't think you have to pay points to use them. Its because we have been to comps and so earned we get right to use them.
Rogue
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #13 le: Avril 27, 2008, 19:39:45 »

that's correct, the PM Prima Materia cost is merely a rough indication of their impact on the game as well as how much PM you need to acquire them from Asmodée.
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #14 le: Avril 28, 2008, 22:53:14 »

Citation
Infernal Rage (50ap) :  Permanent / 2 Permanent CMD / Only usable by Demonic company.
This card is used at the start of the game, before the calculation of Domination.  The cost comes from its future value.  While a combatant of the company (I assume this means allies are included) is wounded it gains +1 CBT.

so i pay 50AP and all my guys as soon as they loose a LP gain +1 CBT? shame its not +1 CBT for EACH LP they loose  Grimaçant
Pages: [1] 2 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.