Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Pisteurs Squamates
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Pisteurs Squamates  (Lu 1882 fois)
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Juillet 01, 2008, 16:10:39 »

The upcoming model's nice and all, but seriously, a lizard, carrying poisoned javelins... I would have expected a bit more in terms of originality here.

Differing views?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Juillet 01, 2008, 16:15:04 »

The upcoming model's nice and all, but seriously, a lizard, carrying poisoned javelins... I would have expected a bit more in terms of originality here.

Differing views?

They`re already out arn`t they ?

I can`t see whats wrong with that myself.  They are harassment scouts.

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Juillet 01, 2008, 16:41:51 »

technically they arnt lizards despite looking very much like them.

i think he's referring to the fact that lizardman skinks are incredibly similar concept wise.

i dont really think we can go down the originallity line with any fantasty game. everyone is ripping off someones ideas its just whether or not you do a good job of it. in this case its a good job so im cool with it  Souriant
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Juillet 01, 2008, 18:21:55 »

If it quacks like a lizard, waddles like a lizard and tastes like lizard...

Yes, I am aware that fantasy games are shamelessly copying each other, but as HD has so far proven to be different than the rest of the herd, I was really not expecting poisoned-javeling throwing skinks lizardmen scaly hell-deformed humans.

Yes, the sculpt is definitely great, it has its place in most lost armies, tactically viable etc. I don't have an ethical problem being wiped out by a couple of these during a game.

The resemblance just struck me and I had to comment on it.

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Achilles
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Kill 'em all.

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 01:55:17 »

They're copying HISTORY! NOOOO!

Skinks are super-cool. It means I can just buy warmachine bases and get a box of 24 of these if I ever felt the desire. Sourire

Honestly; more miniatures = cool. I've got a ton of old Empire models I could totally use in my Westerners army.

"C'mon fellas.... we gots to get that oi-.... I mean gold! "

-Overheard just prior to a Westerner raid on a Sarrassin Camp.
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.