Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Alternate Sculpts (not necessarily Asmodee) for use as Independents and Troopers
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 [2] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Alternate Sculpts (not necessarily Asmodee) for use as Independents and Troopers  (Lu 6384 fois)
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #15 le: Juillet 03, 2008, 10:44:41 »

Love this Succubus  Choqué

Do you have views from other sides to see if it would be easy to exchange the weapon ?

Afraid not.  Its from a company called Freebooter.  Might be able to Google it.

http://www.arcaneminiatures.co.uk/freebooter-miniatures.asp
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #16 le: Juillet 03, 2008, 10:46:49 »

What are those from? I think at least the arquebusiers are sculpted by werner klocke (from the facial style)... erm... I did a check myself... both are Freebooter minis by Werner Klocke.  Roulement des yeux Phear my mad sculptor-style recognizing skillz...  Grimaçant No matter the fact that Klocke's probably the single best known sculptor.

The succubus suggestion is brilliant. I'm rather amused by Klocke's idea of "tit armour" with tits coming out from armour covered just by a thin piece of cloth.

If anything, I'd like an excuse to use this mini in my army:

« Dernière édition: Juillet 03, 2008, 10:49:11 par Silveri » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Tobyn
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #17 le: Juillet 03, 2008, 11:52:20 »

My friend G and this forum has that sucubus and it a beautiful figure but a lot larger than the Asmodee ones. He has filed it down alot and is going to do something with the base i think.

Also dont the Dopple's come with helmets? if so just put helmets on a few and bobs your uncle 4 different dopples
Achilles
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Kill 'em all.

Courriel
« Répondre #18 le: Juillet 03, 2008, 12:30:39 »

Those are all Werner Klocke Reaper figs aren't they? I believe there are a TON of variations of the succubus as it's like their 'mascot'.

You could probably use that leather armoured chick as a Female Fencer.

I was already planning on doing 2 Helmetted Dopples... but as they're Unlimited I wouldn't mind having more.

I've got a bunch of loose heads kicking around from Various kits. I suppose I could always just swap those too.

"C'mon fellas.... we gots to get that oi-.... I mean gold! "

-Overheard just prior to a Westerner raid on a Sarrassin Camp.
Achilles
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Kill 'em all.

Courriel
« Répondre #19 le: Juillet 04, 2008, 02:49:17 »

Just saw this one; another good Reaper succubus.

Lots of great Lemures on the Heresy pre-order site!

The Heresy Hellhounds would also make a good Beast of the Abyss...

How kick-ass would the Ascended Angel of Anger be as Sammael???

"C'mon fellas.... we gots to get that oi-.... I mean gold! "

-Overheard just prior to a Westerner raid on a Sarrassin Camp.
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #20 le: Juillet 04, 2008, 06:24:15 »

The Heresy Hellhounds would also make a good Beast of the Abyss...
The Maw of the Abyss is an Independent. I'm not sure of the interest of getting another model than the stock one if you can't field two anyway. Unless you like the sculpt better of course Sourire

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Druid
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #21 le: Juillet 09, 2008, 15:19:15 »

I've got the Sarcens but have been having similar thoughts for Westeners.

My collection of GW Empire has the Landscheckt look that Asmodee have gone for.  You certanly can get the musketeers and dopplesoldiers from here along with a couple of the Mordhiem mini's and you're probably there.  I have an armoured female D&D priest from god knows where (part of a range of figures all with rucksacks) who also fits the bill.

A Griffin conversion is the other obvious altenative as others have pointed out.
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #22 le: Juillet 15, 2008, 23:18:24 »

For dopples I was just going to get another box, cut 'em in half and swap the torsos. Admittedly it'll probably take a bit more than that to not make them look drunk, but flipping the sword around on the one not running and putting the running legs on him would look quite cool.

Converting another grenadier pistolier on the other hand is a whole different kettle of fish.
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #23 le: Juillet 17, 2008, 09:38:57 »

Any conversion/proxy ideas for the alchemist? I have an inkling of an idea of recasting him in resin (for reasons of conversion simplicity), but he's still a rather one-piece sculpt that will be bloody difficult to convert properly. I'd rather use an alt sculpt or parts of sculpts from different manufacturers and sculpt the rest of the details.

Luckily the lancer is a lot more versatile sculptwise (then again, he drains so much CMD - I'm not sure if even two of 'em would be too many to wield properly - not taking the camembert-factor into account).

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Pages: 1 [2] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.