Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  26th April 2008 (Saturday) Manchester Hell Dorado Tournament
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: 26th April 2008 (Saturday) Manchester Hell Dorado Tournament  (Lu 21128 fois)
AndrewGPaul
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #15 le: Avril 14, 2008, 00:34:47 »

Dogmeat - Demons
Newbie From Hell - Demons, or maybe Westerners
bork - demons

AndrewGPaul - Saracens
Metropolis - Westerners
Jeff - Demons

lots of Demons is fine; if I never face the Lost again, it'll be too soon.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #16 le: Avril 14, 2008, 09:20:07 »

At least most people take Demons because they`re "cool" rather than tough as nails.  Tire la langue

I think I`m going to have a look if I can scrounge a good quality box from work.  Using a KR Multicase for them at the mo.  Much too big for ten models.

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
jackyphoenix
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #17 le: Avril 14, 2008, 14:07:10 »

Dear All,

Please see update...

The news will make you smile... Grimaçant
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #18 le: Avril 14, 2008, 15:14:41 »

Dear All,

Please see update...

The news will make you smile... Grimaçant

Interesting.

MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED

Bugger.   Pleurs

jackyphoenix
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #19 le: Avril 14, 2008, 15:22:23 »

But we get OFFICIAL prize support thou... that's worth a smile...
Newbie_From_Hell
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #20 le: Avril 14, 2008, 15:29:17 »

At least most people take Demons because they`re "cool" rather than tough as nails.  Tire la langue

I think I`m going to have a look if I can scrounge a good quality box from work.  Using a KR Multicase for them at the mo.  Much too big for ten models.

take a look at these http://www.wargamesworkshop.co.uk/ProductList.aspx?CatID=7&DivID=59&GrpID=603 its what i use for my infinity.
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #21 le: Avril 14, 2008, 15:41:58 »

take a look at these http://www.wargamesworkshop.co.uk/ProductList.aspx?CatID=7&DivID=59&GrpID=603 its what i use for my infinity.

Interesting ...

I`ve already got a KR Multicase but its a bit too big for skirmish gaming to carry around at work.  I`ll most likely just make a cardboard sleeve for one of the foam trays and use that.  That way I can just slide it into my bag for work.  That one you`ve linked to looks like it might be good for having both my Hell Dorado and Infinity warbands with me when I go gaming.

Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #22 le: Avril 14, 2008, 15:56:06 »

Not to be too nit-picky but can we clarify exactly what you mean by painted ?

Are we talking a quick spray to identify the models owners or fully painted things ?

Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #23 le: Avril 14, 2008, 16:05:24 »

But we get OFFICIAL prize support thou... that's worth a smile...
Hi Jacky,

I'am glad to read Nicolas enventualy contact you to provide you official prizes. Many thanks to him.

People who keeps pressure ON to make this game popular abroad deserves greetings and support. I had no doubt he will reconise your effort about it. Well done

Now it'is a shame Manchester is so far from Bristol. I would be pleased to colonise Hell with
you and your group of players...

My best for your tournament

Sebastien, aka Darth-Swen

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
jackyphoenix
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #24 le: Avril 14, 2008, 18:51:59 »

Sebastien.
Please allow me to thank you for your assistant
Nicolas has not informed me what is specific for me, or do I get anything…but I am quite happy to run a good event and everyone goes home happy in the end of the day... I am sure in the end credit will goes to where it’s due. (that’s is if the event goes well!)

Dogmeat:
For the first tournment... I will say... Painted model is fine...(minimum three colours)
For the next one... I will have to insist... reasonable amount of effort must be made to try to paint the models to be deserved to reach the table...
After all! Hell Dorado Models are very nice and deserved to be painted.
Plus, photos and report are requrie to be send to Asmodée ... If not I guess we will not receive future prize support...

I hope players will understand the situation regarding painted models ...
Please give the games and models the effort that they deserve.

A bit of advertising for Fanboy3 where the events hold, they have restocked everything but they are also disappearing quickly (into my displaying case!) … If you need to reserve any models, please let me know and get them on the day…

“For This Tournament only” Due to supply and demand, if you ended up buying the model on the day of the event; we will have to let you off regarding the painted model rules… because I understand some fictions are very high demand and not everyone could get their hands on them…

But PLEASE NOTE the next tournament in May (TBC)… Strict rule of PAINTED (NICELY) model will be apply! No Excuse!!
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #25 le: Avril 14, 2008, 19:16:35 »

Thats the problem.  I could paint them, but paint them well ?

Don`t get me wrong, I really do appreciate effort into helping me gaming.  I really do.  I`m just not sure why the general consensus is that people who game also seem to paint.  I can see exactly why a company wants the models to be painted.  Helps sell.  I`m just not sure that somebody seeing my efforts at painting would be willing to buy.   Clin d'oeil

I will paint my models but I know I won`t do them full justice.
« Dernière édition: Avril 14, 2008, 19:18:23 par Dogmeat » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

AndrewGPaul
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #26 le: Avril 14, 2008, 21:10:28 »

The usual reason is for publicity purposes. Since Asmodée are stumping up some cash to support it, they're expecting a return on their investment. Painted armies almost always look better to observers than unpainted lead on the table - you can't tell the armies apart very well, for a start.

Demons are easy. Paint Asaliah white, do the hair blonde. Everyone else, dark red with some accent colours. 2 spraycans, red and white, and a pot each of metallic, bone and yellow will do you.
jackyphoenix
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #27 le: Avril 14, 2008, 21:15:52 »

I guess... No one would complain... if you make the effort... (I won't... So don't worry)...
Is not like I can paint well either...
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #28 le: Avril 14, 2008, 21:32:40 »

you dont paint badly dogmeat dont worry about it.

i can understand why Asmodee want this and i can see why it should be wavered for the first tournie but i do agree with dogmeat and think it could be off putting to possible players to not only paint the models but for there to be a standard they have to reach. somewhat elitist although i do get why they want that and if the tournie is to be "official" then so be it. its good in a way and i hope it does get people motivated to paint the models, i didnt need the motivation and really got stuck into them and enjoyed it like i havent done in a long time. i mean its what 8-12 models tops?? i painted my demons fully in 10 days or so and am 3 models into my saracens in as many days. get you paints out lads.

i will bring my saracen army on the day just incase anyone either doesnt get there stuff painted in time or just fancies taking part on the day and doesnt have owt to play with.

looking forward to it  Grimaçant
« Dernière édition: Avril 14, 2008, 22:29:11 par bork da basher » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #29 le: Avril 14, 2008, 22:57:54 »

looking forward to it  Grimaçant

Oh definately.

Don`t get me wrong, I don`t want to sound negative or anything.  Its more a general musing on the reasons gamers paint then being specific about this tournament.  Its not like scientists paint their microscopes.   Grimaçant

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. 2008.