Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Why is no one talking about.........
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Why is no one talking about.........  (Lu 15396 fois)
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Juillet 02, 2008, 01:03:29 »

NEW STUFF! Gilles De Rais is gobsmacking! I usually prefer more dynamic models but this guy just oozes "evil bastard". The mourner looks to be rather cool as well, is that a baby she's holding? No wonder they're worried about an age limit! AAAARRRGGGHH!!! CAN'T WAIT!

Congrats on the babies by the way if you ever read this, now get back to feeding us those wonderful models!

Man I love this game.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Achilles
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Kill 'em all.

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 01:56:05 »

Gilles is cool; but I must say I like the concept in the rulebook (it's a boon that I can read and speak french) better where he looks more like a possessed Templar.

"C'mon fellas.... we gots to get that oi-.... I mean gold! "

-Overheard just prior to a Westerner raid on a Sarrassin Camp.
Invité
« Répondre #2 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 02:55:57 »

I just reverso'd The Mourner and that sounds somewhat disturbing...  perfect for this game  Sourire  Any french folks want to enlighten us on her abilities and fluff?  I'm guessing she's mourning the child in her arms?
Achilles
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Kill 'em all.

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 03:12:31 »

She's a non-fighter (- Cbt and - Sht), Mov 4, hit on 3+ and with 10 Life.

She's basically as flighty as a Grenadier. She both breaks off at a -2 Cbt and has the 1 or 2 dodge to get out of combat if engaged. She's also terror 2.  When she takes damage she can ricochet back 2 points unaffected by armour ever time she's hit.

She has 2 auras. The first is a 6" -1 Cbt to all non Lucefarians or models of 3 or more faith.

The second effects the ENTIRE battlefield. Any enemy model spending CMD for any order takes damage (not effected by armour) equal to the CMD points spent.

Enjoy!

Invité
« Répondre #4 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 03:59:40 »

Wow, she's going to take the starch out of some Officers and Indies.   
Achilles
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Kill 'em all.

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 04:08:56 »

In another thread I discuss how useless guns are in this game; she's one of the reasons to keep one around. She's relatively easy to hit out of combat (she's flighty)...but she's the kind of target you have to take care of early on.

Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 09:23:17 »

the mourner is superb, i'll be using her in most of my demon lists i think. any CMD points the enemy spends on auras gives them the equilivant in damage. this racks up during a game and will force the enemy to be concervative, especially if they are already wounded.

gilles is a beast and his orders can effectively give you dominance control for the entire game. 24pts of reserves thrown in only sweetens the deal.
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #7 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 11:09:06 »

Gilles is very scary. Good that he doesn't have prestige so he's "only" limited to purely merc troops (if I understand correctly). So the average Gilles-merc-list would at the moment include in addition Isaïa and his golem, a couple of nomads, damned rank and file (why on earth wasn't the 4th piétaille damnée concept made into a mini... loved the concept) and Alazais.

Does Gilles have demonic eyes on his left shoulderpad?

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
BeBert
Pionniers
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #8 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 11:24:12 »

Hi, Gilles de Rais is inspired from a french historic character so you may learn more about is "real" history in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais

if you speak french you may learn more here http://arch01.forum.helldorado.fr/index.php?topic=1260.msg11999#msg11999  or reverso this.

Venez-jouer à Hell-Dorado au sein de la Ludothèque de Boulogne-Billancourt !

http://ludotheque.fr-bb.com/bienvenue-f12/
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #9 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 11:29:17 »

damned rank and file (why on earth wasn't the 4th piétaille damnée concept made into a mini... loved the concept
So many of us did...

Indeed. Gilles de Rais has spent two hundreds years in Hell, enough time to physically affect his armor. If you look carefully you'll notice the mutation into this "organic thing" is progressing on Gilles chest (Thomas painted the veins in pink)
« Dernière édition: Juillet 02, 2008, 11:31:25 par Darth-Swen » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #10 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 11:39:33 »

Gilles is very scary. Good that he doesn't have prestige so he's "only" limited to purely merc troops (if I understand correctly). So the average Gilles-merc-list would at the moment include in addition Isaïa and his golem, a couple of nomads, damned rank and file (why on earth wasn't the 4th piétaille damnée concept made into a mini... loved the concept) and Alazais.

Thats the kick for me.  I`d quite like to keep using the Traveller as I have some deep rooted love for the Doppelsoldners and Grenadiers.  Gilles is good, but would reduce the number of high explosive I can take.

(why on earth wasn't the 4th piétaille damnée concept made into a mini... loved the concept)

It doesn`t ring a bell.  What was the 4th concept ?

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #11 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 11:43:17 »

It doesn`t ring a bell.  What was the 4th concept ?
the "lady" with the sword  Roulement des yeux
http://helldorado.fr/ressources/secteur/article_id166/original_HtmlArea/att00872_2.jpg

Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #12 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 11:48:32 »

I can`t say it stands out as a great.  That said, I prefer it to that dodgy bloke with the club.  Gonna have to give him a hammer or something.

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #13 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 12:29:57 »

How many pts is the Mourner? Please tell me she's around 20, I keep getting stuck for things to fill the gaps. Although with her mental auras she's probably quite pricey eh?

I don't really thing Gilles himself justifies 94pts, so I'm assuming he's 70 and the extra 24 are the reserves. Be a whole lot more handy when some decent merc troops arrive! I'll be getting him none-the-less, although don't thik my painting skills are up to doing him justice.
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #14 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 12:38:00 »

She is a 18 pts unit...and trust me for this cost she won't only fill your gap, she will also be a real pain in your adversary ###  Grimaçant
« Dernière édition: Juillet 02, 2008, 12:39:52 par Darth-Swen » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.