Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Why is no one talking about.........
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Why is no one talking about.........  (Lu 15398 fois)
Achilles
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Kill 'em all.

Courriel
« Répondre #30 le: Juillet 03, 2008, 12:44:59 »

It looks like it. It's very much like the Warmachine rulebook in that it looks like all the first 'Wave' of releases is pretty much in there. I think for my Westerners it's just the Spadassins (Swordsmen) that haven't been released.

If you guys want to know what anything does just ask me. I can't get models, but I can read french! Sourire
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

"C'mon fellas.... we gots to get that oi-.... I mean gold! "

-Overheard just prior to a Westerner raid on a Sarrassin Camp.
Tobyn
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #31 le: Juillet 03, 2008, 13:16:36 »

Nearly all the figures in the book have been released its just the Spadassins for the Westerns ( Rapid attack grunts, with Domination boosting ability in the setup phase)
The Efreet and Houri for the Saracens. the Mourer and flesh blob for the demons and the Spitting Squamate and Shaman for the Lost.

There is a translation somewhere on the sight of all the figures in the book
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #32 le: Juillet 03, 2008, 23:17:44 »

Don't the lost have some python chick officer coming? Etrusilla or something like that. Her abilities sound awsome. Is the damned of flesh a big blobby thing then? I was hoping for a gimp/bdsm style beastie (what does that say about me!?) as I read "flesh" as "lust". However I suppose the succubus kinda covers that area.
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #33 le: Juillet 04, 2008, 09:32:15 »

as I read "flesh" as "lust".

Yeah, that was my though.

They seem to be doing the sins (wrath, gluttony, lust, greed, sloth, envy, pride) so I`d assumed it was a semi dodgy translation.

Wondering what they`ll do for lust personally.  They don`t seem to shy away from adult themes.  That said, the Succubus is pretty much a demon of lust already.  My mind is full of fear of what a Greater Succubus could be like.

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Dennis
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #34 le: Juillet 04, 2008, 09:37:50 »

Envy and greed would be interesting... : ) especially if they come in the same box.

Notably, translation of the demon of gluttony to greed seems suspect.

Oh wells wait and see.
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #35 le: Juillet 04, 2008, 10:38:16 »

I would so love that demon of greed to carry a texian felt hat.  Grimaçant

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #36 le: Juillet 04, 2008, 13:47:13 »

Envy could perhaps be some wee weedy bloke who can steal auras or stats. Or maybe incite envy in others, leading oppossing models into acting foolishly. I would imagine greed'll be some kind of rich bloke indeed. Although did they have Texans back then!? Some mad chevalier or other nobel perhaps. I've been reading about Gilles, love how they're working historical characters into the game. Makes me feel smart Sourire

On that note, Foulques le Noir (or Black Freak as he's somehow been dubbed in English), is he in fact Fulk III of Anjou? "Fulk" seems to be the shortened version of "Foulques". He was a particulary nasty piece of work, leading to the nickname "Black Fulk" or "Fulk the Black". Burned his wife at the stake on their wedding day, in her wedding dress!

Painted Mourner's up on the website, not how I thought they'd paint her (although you can hardly criticise it!) planning on doing mine more ghostly. Also, she has a point of cmd! Fantastic! I see no reason not to use her all the time! Beware lancer, beware. Just noticed her aura doesn't affect vae soli or victis. Humph! That would be nonsense though, and we already have the infernal ambassador for dealing with that problem!
Achilles
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Kill 'em all.

Courriel
« Répondre #37 le: Juillet 04, 2008, 13:56:48 »

It will mean that God Guide My Hand, Special Munitions, etc. will all put a few points down as they tend to get used early in the game.

Thank god she isn't Invulnerable...

"C'mon fellas.... we gots to get that oi-.... I mean gold! "

-Overheard just prior to a Westerner raid on a Sarrassin Camp.
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #38 le: Juillet 04, 2008, 14:00:08 »

Is the damned of flesh a big blobby thing then? I was hoping for a gimp/bdsm style beastie (what does that say about me!?) as I read "flesh" as "lust". However I suppose the succubus kinda covers that area.
That would be a yes, no, and no. The Damned of Flesh (at least as far as the artwork in the rulebook shows it) is indeed a big bad of meat with limbs and mouths all over the place. The remaining deadly sins (greed, lust, and envy) should be part of a future extension, and the Succubus is not a Damned of Lust Clin d'oeil

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
zim
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #39 le: Juillet 14, 2008, 09:47:36 »

just for the record... is there any schedule that we know when the certain releases are going to be shown ?
I'm just curious because I cannot wait to see Suraav Geet Grimaçant

on the other hand the news so far turn to be fine.
Gilles so far beats the hell out of the rest of the minis. he is that great sculpt, even though I feel the weapons don't fit him. either way he's decent !
Mourner or what she is called in english is a piece of fine sculpting but it reminds of some Conf mini from while ago...
Spadassins are mean. I like their hobo look Tire la langue
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #40 le: Juillet 17, 2008, 12:09:29 »

kudos to asm for the efreet! I began to drool when I saw the concepts and the master also looks like a blast to paint (just finished my djinn). Immolated minis tend to intimidate my confidence as a painter... can't wait to see the studio's version.

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
zim
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #41 le: Juillet 21, 2008, 11:07:20 »

ya, Kudos to them !
excellent mini and astonishingly great paint job Choqué

and finally I can see Saurav-Geet. in two days everything will be clear for me. the most anticipated mini arrives this week Grimaçant
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #42 le: Juillet 23, 2008, 13:14:08 »

Well Zim i'd imagine you'll be over the moon with Mr Geet! Fantastic! I think I'll be getting me some Lost!
zim
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #43 le: Août 04, 2008, 06:44:40 »

indeed excellent mini that is !
Saurav is so far one of the most interesting profile-wise individual...
- in Lost definitely
- in whole quite game probably

Estrucilla should be also interesting mini. so far all Corvuses are really appealing, and I highly doubt it will be otherwise this time.

also I'm very keen on acquainting how many of new demons will the box consist and most important how it/they look like.
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #44 le: Août 04, 2008, 11:59:06 »

Well the concept art's up and the Demons of Flesh are mental! Also, are the demons? Not damned?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.