Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Why is no one talking about.........
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Why is no one talking about.........  (Lu 15405 fois)
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #15 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 13:27:52 »

yay a viable model for around 20pts  Grimaçant
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #16 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 15:57:28 »

For your information the green of the Mourner is now visible on the official website  Clin d'oeil

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #17 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 16:18:48 »

and very nice it is too. will this be released with the demon of flesh?
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #18 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 16:22:02 »

Yes the mourner and the demon of flesh are into the same extension box (the last one for the demons)

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #19 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 16:51:41 »

lovely jubbly  Souriant
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #20 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 20:29:17 »

A bit of an Azaël pose going there, not too fond of the way her hair is, but that's more of a personal opinion. The sculpt is awesome and will probably be a terrific one to paint. I gather it will be also popular on CMON if word gets around.

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #21 le: Juillet 02, 2008, 23:33:07 »

This isn't a moniature, it's a work of art (well they all are I suppose but you know what I mean).
She is beautiful. Incredibly evocative, it tells a whole story right there on the base. Something I don't think I've ever seen done before in a miniature. Pretty damn creepy as well as being quite sympathetic. Awsome, literally awe-inspiring! Although it's another blow to the "we don't like boobs on mini's" crowd, good!

How's the damned of flesh? If you only get one it better be bloody good or very cheap (pts)!

Honestly though, these Hell Dorado miniatures are seriously good. The sculptors should get the Nobel Prize for miniature sculpting.
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #22 le: Juillet 03, 2008, 08:59:46 »

So if the mourner is damned of the sins of flesh and infanticide (gathering from previous posts), I wonder what the grand damned of flesh will be like. I would suppose something disturbingly sexually provocative, but not like daemonettes (although somehow I suspect that it will include a tentacle).

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #23 le: Juillet 03, 2008, 09:07:12 »

How's the damned of flesh? If you only get one it better be bloody good or very cheap (pts)!

I`m not quite sure about the Demon of Flesh.  It`s a bit stat light and it doesn`t have any specials.  I guess it`ll be very very hard for bog standards to kill it.  That Regen is a killer.  Is only 12pts though.

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Dennis
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #24 le: Juillet 03, 2008, 09:50:22 »

Please could you tell me more about the demon of flesh?  i.e. stats abilities etc : D.  Sounds like a possible alternative to Sloths.

Thanks for that.

Regards,

Dennis
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #25 le: Juillet 03, 2008, 10:12:47 »

Please could you tell me more about the demon of flesh?

Erm ..  I`m not entirely sure.  I don`t want to steal any thunder from Asmodee releasing stats online or anything.  I`ve only got the stats from doing some proof reading and I`m not definate about how much we can talk about.

Tobyn
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #26 le: Juillet 03, 2008, 11:54:40 »

It has ambush, Regen/8 (its total life points) and and some other stuff but its CBT is quite low
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #27 le: Juillet 03, 2008, 12:28:00 »

Excuse me! What? Regenerate 8!? Hell yeah! I don't think the mourner is one of the seven deadly sins, more of a play on the old "white lady" myth/ghost story. Well I hope not anyway, I was hoping for more troops based on 'em.
Achilles
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Kill 'em all.

Courriel
« Répondre #28 le: Juillet 03, 2008, 12:32:43 »

I don't think discussing Stats is a big deal. Those of us (like me) who are bilingual and have the rulebook have access to them all anyway.

I'd say unreleased stuff is probably best to keep on the DL if you're an insider... but if it's been published it's no big deal.

"C'mon fellas.... we gots to get that oi-.... I mean gold! "

-Overheard just prior to a Westerner raid on a Sarrassin Camp.
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #29 le: Juillet 03, 2008, 12:38:11 »

I don't think discussing Stats is a big deal. Those of us (like me) who are bilingual and have the rulebook have access to them all anyway.

Ahh.  Are all the stats in the rulebook then ?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.