Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Why is no one talking about.........
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Why is no one talking about.........  (Lu 15401 fois)
AndrewGPaul
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #45 le: Août 05, 2008, 09:29:02 »

Looks like it. All the damned in Demonic service so far have been Sinners. This guy's just a big blob of meat

So, we've now seen the complete Westerners and Saracens boxes and by Thursday we'll see the complete Demons box. Still needing to see the other Lost and Mercenary figures.

When are these minis due out, anyway?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #46 le: Août 05, 2008, 13:20:01 »

in theory  at the  end of this month  we should have all the models from the book . so that is  at least 3 boxes  or more for the mercenaries ... 
Flipper19
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #47 le: Août 05, 2008, 18:35:37 »

Yeah the guys we order from are saying end of August, and then that should be it for the (best of) first wave.
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #48 le: Août 05, 2008, 22:17:38 »

I thought there was one month more, albeit one comprising more or less entirely of mercs.

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #49 le: Août 06, 2008, 00:55:24 »

Yes there is one more wave after this one. We'll get all the remaining mercs and the last Lost releases then.

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #50 le: Août 06, 2008, 13:00:43 »

Okay, that miniature is both silly and disturbing at the same time, with more emphasis on the silly part.

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #51 le: Août 07, 2008, 22:22:23 »

I love it!
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #52 le: Août 09, 2008, 13:35:25 »

Ok having had a better look at the Flesh Blob, it is a bit silly. Although I'm sure it could be positioned so it looks more like it's dragging itself along, which wouldn't look quite so silly and would justify it's pathetic movement stat a bit better. Having had a look at the card though - it's a bit rubbish eh? Sure enough it's got Regenerate 8 which is awsome but with Def3 it's not going to be able to put up with much anyway. Ambush could be handy if it moved faster and/or was halfway decent in combat, but it's not. What with it's pretty good damage chart as well you'll be wanting it to be hanging about something that can boost it, not stuck out in the middle of the battlefield. It seems to be another "speedbump" that isn't as bumpy as a Damned of Sloth. Meh. Still, it is only 12pts and I can't count the number of times I've had 12pts left over. A few of them kicking about could be quite annoying for your opponant but since it comes with the mourner, which you'll rarely want to use more than one of, you'd have to be pretty committed to get more than one model.

On a side note if anyone still plays 40k or WFB it'd make an awsome Spawn of Chaos!
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #53 le: Août 11, 2008, 23:11:08 »

Etrucilla's a Corvus? That's a bit disappointing, i thought she was a "pythoness". That'd have been wicked!
Corto
Pionniers
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #54 le: Août 12, 2008, 02:22:56 »

The flesh blob is all about annoying people like the grenadiers, the alchemist or the slinger. With the ambush capacity, it has a charge range equal to 6" away from any difficult terrain, which results in pretty much anywhere on the board unless you really messed up the terraformation. So it can charge the 'back-court' units on the first turn and prevent them from doing what they are good at. Don't forget that ambush units are placed *after* the others so the blob can be placed where it is most annoying.

The opponent has to dispatch either several people or a good unit to get rid of them as you can only kill them by doing 8 damage in the same turn, which is not impossible but not that easy anyway. I think those points are well spent disrupting the opponent's strategy on the first turn, as there are not that many turns in the game. Oh and it can do a tiny bit of damage as a bonus.

I find it goes well with sniffles (the mourner) and all those annoying demons that mess up your game

Sarrasins, égarés, démons, occidentaux, mercenaires, et un voyageur sans age...
Saracen, lost, demons, mercenaries, and one timeless traveler...
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #55 le: Août 12, 2008, 18:10:06 »

Etrucilla's a Corvus? That's a bit disappointing, i thought she was a "pythoness". That'd have been wicked!
At the time I found 'pythoness' to be decent translation for 'stryge' or 'strige'. Decent and appropriately obscure since the word is hardly known in French either. To be honest I can't remember where I found the word pythoness, and now that I look at the definition of 'stryge' again I can't say that I feel it was the best choice... A strige is some female vampire. The word designated the dead that raise from their graves during a certain night of the year, and originally it would come from the Greek half bird half women shrieking demons that would suck the blood of newborns. Etruscilla's look, her being a Corvus, and her Nocturnal attack and Screeching shrieks Auras all pick from these two origins of the word, which I find quite interesting.

The word strix (or stryx) would have been a far better translation. I can't recall why I didn't pick it then.

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
zim
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #56 le: Août 16, 2008, 00:15:16 »

Etruscilla is just superb !
I'm hoping for more Corvuses in the upcoming add-on. they are my fav sub-faction among the Lost.

I heard that she is really hard in use, tho.
what are your thoughts on her ? any tips and/or units she gets along with the most ?

and who is Helle Moller ?
m/f ? to me it sounds more like a female...
« Dernière édition: Août 16, 2008, 00:18:28 par zim » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #57 le: Août 16, 2008, 10:48:09 »

and who is Helle Moller ?
m/f ? to me it sounds more like a female...

A bounty hunter.  She uses a bog standard weapon to deal with rank and file, but when fighting the elites she has some special status inflicting weaponry.

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
zim
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #58 le: Août 16, 2008, 11:59:36 »

sounds interesting.
thanks for the feedback Sourire
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #59 le: Août 19, 2008, 12:37:15 »

That Helle Moller chick looks really cool, although I think I prefer the first concept in the middle, swinging her club while running. Although she now gives me a great excuse to get Gilles even though I'll never use him! Swap her club for a sword and viola! Second fencer! She's the man! ( even if she is a hot, sexy, female man....)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.