Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  english translation?
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: english translation?  (Lu 11789 fois)
Shadowdragon
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #30 le: Octobre 02, 2008, 00:13:38 »

Is the english translation of the rules available to download somewhere? Is there a web site where all the english translations are being collected?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #31 le: Octobre 02, 2008, 01:59:40 »

The rules: http://www.helldorado.fr/ressources/telechargements/telechargement_id19/fichier.pdf

The orders/auras/spells: http://arch01.forum.helldorado.fr/index.php?topic=1965.0

And you'll find fan made cards with stats and those orders/auras/spells on this forum, usually in threads named "... in full". However the official cards will apparently be available for download tomorrow, so those last two resources will become pretty much useless.

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Mr_Scream
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #32 le: Octobre 02, 2008, 07:55:17 »

Well today's the day!! Maybe its a little early to be looking for updates, ill give it till lunchtime  Tire la langue
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #33 le: Octobre 02, 2008, 09:37:02 »

Well today's the day!! Maybe its a little early to be looking for updates, ill give it till lunchtime  Tire la langue

Aye, especially as they`re French they start a bit later in the day for us.

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #34 le: Octobre 02, 2008, 12:01:41 »

my parents have a house in france and whenever im there it seems all the shops open for about 45 minutes a day. open at 11am then a dinner break that lasts until closing time. god help you if you run out of anything on the weekend, NOTHING is open. you literally have to find a city and even then its a push to find an open shop.

go to america and its the total opposite, your pushed to find something open less than 24 hours a day.

the helldorado crew are proberly just waking up about now  Roulement des yeux  Grimaçant
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #35 le: Octobre 02, 2008, 13:30:40 »

my parents have a house in france and whenever im there it seems all the shops open for about 45 minutes a day. open at 11am then a dinner break that lasts until closing time. god help you if you run out of anything on the weekend, NOTHING is open. you literally have to find a city and even then its a push to find an open shop.

go to america and its the total opposite, your pushed to find something open less than 24 hours a day.

the helldorado crew are proberly just waking up about now  Roulement des yeux  Grimaçant
Is there a way you could accept this as an excuse for the new delay to come  Embarrassé

Darth-Swen, digging a big hole

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
harzen
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #36 le: Octobre 02, 2008, 13:56:41 »

Very funny, really.

Absolutly ridiculous and insane but funny.

Casual pas souple tendance Hardcore mais sans la cagoule...j'me comprends...Cool
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #37 le: Octobre 02, 2008, 15:11:34 »

Is there a way you could accept this as an excuse for the new delay to come  Embarrassé

Darth-Swen, digging a big hole

Oh, bugger.   Triste

Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #38 le: Octobre 02, 2008, 15:26:19 »

No worries cards will be availalble really soon.

As it will be explained it is a first issue which includes mistakes (I already noticed some)...but understanding the Hardcore Gamers won't be pleased to wait anylonger Asmodee will relased this unchecked version of the cards.

At the meantime I will create a subject into this forum to let you write down your comments and so help us to achieve "perfection"  Roulement des yeux

The "checked and corrected" documents will be published next week.

Sincerely yours

Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #39 le: Octobre 02, 2008, 15:30:26 »

i know i had a lynching rope here somewhere but the gonad scissors will just have to do instead.

sigh* anyone else see this coming? oh well whats another week thanks for letting us know anyway
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #40 le: Octobre 02, 2008, 15:39:50 »

i know i had a lynching rope here somewhere but the gonad scissors will just have to do instead.

sigh* anyone else see this coming? oh well whats another week thanks for letting us know anyway
Hold on mate... I promise you the cards this week

It is just the "first" issue which presents mistakes we are currently recording to be modified.
« Dernière édition: Octobre 02, 2008, 17:14:25 par Darth-Swen » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #41 le: Octobre 02, 2008, 15:59:49 »

I guess it depends what these mistakes are really.

If its a case of the grammar being a little off on a couple of cards its not a big problem.  If every single card is comprised of the word FISH then it might be.   Grimaçant

Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #42 le: Octobre 02, 2008, 16:01:11 »

I`m probably going to need to edit/resize/format them in some way before getting some printed so I`ll have a look at editing anything beforehand.

Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #43 le: Octobre 02, 2008, 16:17:55 »

I guess it depends what these mistakes are really.

If its a case of the grammar being a little off on a couple of cards its not a big problem.  If every single card is comprised of the word FISH then it might be.   Grimaçant
Basicaly most of the mistakes I already spoted are based on the presentation (space at the wrong position, text fonts...)
Nothing important enough to stop you to use these cards for a game...

For your information documents are in the loop to be published...

EDIT: I just talked to CCCP. He advised me everything will be online tomorrow mid day.

Be aware Asmodee is currently doing his best to support the english players and would like to apologise for this new delay.

Feel free to contact me if you have any remark or request.
« Dernière édition: Octobre 02, 2008, 17:08:21 par Darth-Swen » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Breten
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #44 le: Octobre 02, 2008, 18:10:33 »

Grimaçant

Thankfully I decided not to hold my breath.  Sourire 

As it is, I'm sure most of us won't really be happy until we hold a book in our hands in English.  Should have paid more attention in French class when I was in high school. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.